ACI is currently seeking an experienced marketing professional with a Digital Media background and Sales Marketing Technology experience to fill the role, Director of Online Marketing. The ideal candidate is passionate, strategic, and customer-obsessed. This person will be responsible for identifying opportunities to drive awareness, consideration, and adoption of our solutions through marketing programs, enabling new sales channels and enhancing product experiences.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and executing a marketing strategy that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity, awareness and a competitive market position. The candidate will work closely with our external clients and internal teams including sales, product management, and finance.
Established in July 2000, Accelerated Connections Inc. (ACI) has rapidly grown into a leading, national provider of both Private IP Connectivity and Public Internet services, supporting data, voice, colocation and hosted IaaS services to thousands of client locations across Canada, USA and overseas.
ACI has created a network designed specifically for privatization, security, redundancy and stability. Through our various partnerships and direct connections into the major telecommunications organizations’ networks, our footprint reaches even the most remote areas of Canada. We have enjoyed special success designing and deploying custom, high-availability networks for national chain businesses, government and financial institutions.
- Oversee online and print marketing initiatives
- Boost online sales by increasing our customer base through various platforms, including e-blasts, blog entries, Facebook, Twitter, Blog, website calls to action, promotions etc.
- Analyze client audience, competitors, market and trends to define comprehensive digital strategies across channels and to grow customer base
- Develop a strategic approach to campaign measurement and analytics, capturing and analyzing social data/metrics, how best to set up campaign tracking for optimal decision making and increased participation and lead-gen
· Articulate (in print) our products’ unique strengths and value and work with Product Manager to promote existent and new products/services; create corresponding case studies, marketing materials for internal, wholesale partners and end-users reference
- Create editorial calendars and publishing schedules with clear plans and goals as well as coordinate with outside contributing writers and internal sales/other teams
- Create original content and edit existing material for our website, including spec sheets, case studies etc.
- Remain current on the latest industry technologies, trends and strategies
- Possess working knowledge of web and mobile analytics applications; general SEO knowledge an asset
- Direct the measurement process from proper campaign tracking set-up/operations to developing compelling insights and leading opportunities for optimization
- 3+ years of B2B marketing / online sales / Marketing / SEO / SEM work experience
- Experience increasing online sales using SEO, SEM, Google analytics, AdWords, PPC, social media, APIs etc.
- Detailed understanding of the social media market, building loyal followers, and driving engagement
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, strong writing abilities and business acumen
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, graphic design and/or photography
- Bachelor's degree and beyond preferred; Basic understanding of the UI/ UX principles
- Experience in tech is required; experience in ISP is an asset