Passionate about travel? A world of opportunity awaits you at EF Educational Tours
As a result of the continued growth of the student educational travel industry, we are expanding our Marketing Team to include a Director of Marketing.
This is your chance to convert your skills in marketing and passion for travel into rewards and success in a fun and energetic organization that respects, supports and rewards its team members. Why wait to earn a competitive salary, generous vacation time, travel advantages and full benefits? Take advantage of this opportunity and have it all now.
EF Educational Tours is a leading international private education company offering teacher-led educational tours to students for more than 40 years. EF tours enhance student's learning by enabling them to experience first-hand the world's best historic, cultural and natural sights. With a progressive business model, a dynamic environment, and a strong vision for continued growth, EF is currently seeking a Director of Marketing for EF's Toronto office. Visit us at www.eftours.ca, www.efvoyages.ca and www.ef.com/careers.
- Working closely with the Vice-President, Marketing and Education, you will set the strategic direction and objectives for EF Canada marketing and communications.
- Lead the successful planning and execution of integrated direct mail, print, email and online initiatives, aimed at generating new business, increasing retention, and driving referrals
- Collaborate closely with the Boston Marketing team to
- Develop and manage results-driven online programs
- Identify EF U.S. online and offline initiatives with potential for the Canadian market
- Manage internal and external communications ensuring consistent messaging across all customers and channels
- Collaborate closely with the Sales team to maximize customer leads and pipeline movement
- Measure and analyze results ongoing, making recommendations for improvement and innovation
- Lead the strategy for database development, segmentation and testing
- Manage a team of Marketing Managers and Coordinators
- 7+ years of experience in marketing with strong focus on direct marketing
- Post-secondary degree, preferably in marketing or business
- Proven success in crafting effective direct mail and email
- A strong team player with outstanding interpersonal and leadership skills
- A strong understanding of marketing analytics, database segmentation, and testing
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills\
- Positive, flexible, self-motivated, and results-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit and a hands-on approach
- Proficiency in French is an asset
You would earn a competitive base salary plus bonuses. You would enjoy 3 weeks of vacation in your first year with the company and 4 weeks in the second year. You also would be entitled to full health and dental benefits, as well as an RSP matching plan and travel discounts.