Are you looking for an exciting career with a fast paced, growing marketing agency? If you are very organized and a self-starter with a minimum of 5 years agency experience, then Cyan Solutions has an opportunity to join our team as a Director of Marketing.
Cyan Solutions is looking for a motivated, Director of Marketing and Communications to work with a fast paced production oriented agency. The ideal candidate must have a positive, outgoing and energetic attitude with a desire to work with a diverse client base. Is a strong leader and can work with a talented team of professionals. The ideal candidate will have an eye for detail with strong leadership qualities.
This director will have experience developing comprehensive traditional and digital marketing strategies, plans and a track record of achieving dramatic results for a variety of clients.
The director will work closely with management and an experienced team of sales people, graphic designers, web developers and project managers on a variety of marketing and communications projects for a diverse client base.
Job Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Presenting the agency services to top level executive clients
- Conducting client needs assessments; leading discovery workshops to obtain stake holder insights; working with clients to determine marketing objectives
- Performing marketing and communications audits.
- Developing, executing and managing effective digital marketing campaigns and social media strategies, execution schedules, calendars and tactics plans for a variety of clients from NGOs to large corporations
- Tracking conversion rates and making ongoing improvements to ensure positive results, including utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO, social media posts, and PPC
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing for clients
- Evaluating customer current marketing, researching market conditions and competitor data.
- Reviewing new technologies and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Acting as liaison with design, web and creative teams on projects
- Developing a comprehensive marketing and communication plan for Cyan Solutions, including schedule implementation, writing press releases and other materials
- Managing Cyan Solutions’ ongoing marketing activities and projects
- Assisting with proposal preparation
- Working with consultants and contractors to execute specific marketing requirements
- Recommending ways for the agency to share its intellectual capital with current and prospective clients, such as agency-sponsored seminars, white papers, POV pieces, etc.
- Responsible for hiring and developing a team of employees, contractors and other vendors
- Managing and assisting with media and public relations initiatives/projects as required
- At Minimum of 5 years of agency experience working with a team of professionals
- Experienced in SEO, digital marketing, and social media
- A university degree in journalism, or marketing and communications or business, and/or marketing/public relations diploma or equivalent
- Able to deliver top-notch client service under pressure and tight deadlines
- Excellent communications and project management skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Capable of coordinating multiple projects and ability to shift priorities on a daily basis
- Ability to prioritize and to work independently
- Exceptional writing skills for marketing content, SEO and web content
- Must be a team player, willing to lend a helping hand to other team members during peak times.
- Bilingualism is an asset.
Only selected applicants will be contacted for interviews.
By applying to this position you are confirming you possess either a Canadian citizenship, permanent resident status or work permit