Change Your Career for the Better.
As a recipient of hundreds of awards and accolades, Reid’s Heritage Homes is a world-class organization. With growing communities across the province, offering home styles from mid-rise condo suites to custom estates and active adult communities, our family-owned company is celebrating over 35 years in business. We are proud to have recently been named one of the Top 50 Best Small and Medium Employers in Canada for 2014, and we strive to employ highly skilled individuals who both exemplify and live out our Core Values. Our team members are passionate about their work, and their high energy and creativity drive innovation. As a result, our team is growing. We invite you to take this opportunity, and be a part of the momentum!
Director of Marketing
The primary objective of the Director of Marketing, as a representative of Reid’s Heritage Homes, is to lead the marketing team in keeping with our Core Values such that all marketing and advertising requirements are delivered in a timely manner and as per our brand guidelines.
As Director of Marketing, you will carry out a variety of duties and responsibilities. Reporting to the Sr. Vice President of Residential, you will:
- Lead, coach and mentor your marketing team members to deliver results.
- Collaborate with the Director of Sales on the marketing strategy.
- Ensure that all advertisements in market (print & online) are consistent with brand guidelines.
- Approve all final collateral items for brand integrity.
- Provide messaging direction to agencies.
- Monitor community budgets.
- Work with the legal team on copyright of logos, etc.
- Place IT orders for touchscreens, etc.
- Review billboard agreements with independent sign companies.
- Ensure that the RTM (Release to Market) process is followed and deadlines are met.
- Provide direction and approve creative concepts and copy for new communities.
- Conduct site visits to ensure that signage and flags are at standards within the community.
- Conduct weekly team meetings with the marketing team.
The successful candidate for the role of Director of Marketing will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Total commitment to, and ability to consistently demonstrate, Reid’s Heritage Homes Core Values.
- 5 to 7 years of marketing/advertising experience.
- 5 to 7 years of people leadership experience.
- Proven agency management experience, an asset.
- Residential industry exposure, an asset.
- Campaign management experience.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent interpersonal and listening skills.
- Strong ability to prioritize and operationalize in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of Google analytics and Campaign Analysis.
- Solid understanding of the use and implementation of a social media strategy.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lb.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.