Eventscape has grown from a small Toronto start up to a celebrated leader in innovative custom architectural fabrication, partnering wtih some of the world's most prestigious designers and builders. Eventscape's brand identity has been critical in setting the company apart from its competitors, reflecting the high level of quality achieved in its built work and the unique culture from which that work is born. As we reflect on our past and look to the future, we are searching for a creative director to shape a marketing, communications, and brand strategy that will influence our next 20 years.
The Director of Marketing & Communications will be at the forefront of setting the direction and tone of our brand while ensuring consistency with our established culture. They will work closely with the company's President and founder while leading a select marketing team to direct the company's message and enhance the company's global presence through all forms of media.
The successful candidate will effectively combine traditional and progressive methods of design and marketing to develop initiatives that achieve growth and propel the company to new markets. This unique role offers creative freedom and the opportunity to drive change not only within Eventscape, but also the architectural and design industry as a whole. Though experience in archtiectural design fields is not required, it would be considered a significant asset.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- education in the following: business, marketing, graphic design, advertising, fine arts and/or architecture
- Demonstrated success creating, implementing, overseeing, and managing marketing and creative communication strategies
- Background in the fundamentals of graphic design, visual communications, and digital media
- Necessary - a passion for design and being in tune with the pulse of what's emerging in the industry
- Beneficial - an inherent love for Architecture, Art, and Culture