Who we are
Feather Co is a cannabis product and lifestyle company that designs, produces and sells to the premium consumer.
Feather is a company of smart, positive and practical people that take satisfaction from making tangible impacts in a new industry. We are committed to the cannabis community and look to echo those values and passion in our work each day.
We do new things.We are biased towards action. we try smart experiements. Becoming excellent should be fun. Our team is given the autonomy to excel, and the support to let their ideas become a reality.
Why Work at Feather?
- Grow with an exciting and emerging industry
- Work on innovative premium products
- Start-up excitement coupled with strong access to funding
- Fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive salary and benefits package
Feather is seeking an experienced, communications director who can lead the development and execution of a bold communication and brand strategy. The communications director collaborates closely with the CEO and brand team to implement Feather’s strategic communications plan, grow brand awareness and drive consumer engagement.
- 7 + years of experience in a senior communications or public relations role
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Political Science or Public Relations (or equivalent)
- Experience with consumer and/or lifestyle brands
- Believes that communications is a two-way channel
- Comfortable crafting a unified message for a variety of target audiences: consumers, partners, investors, communities and regulatory bodies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic perspective and tactical experience
- Awareness and/or interest in popular culture
- Embraces the benefits of cannabis’ emerging acceptance in mainstream life
- Comfortable adapting to changes in the marketplace
- Ability to travel
- Secondary Language such as French or Spanish (not required)