About JPMorgan Chase:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.3 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The Firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small-business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the worlds' most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. The headquarters for JPMorgan Chase is located in New York. J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. has six lines of business:
Consumer and Business Banking
Treasury & Securities Services
JPMorgan Chase holds leading positions in most major categories it competes in across its peer group. JPMorgan Chase reported full-year 2010 earnings of $17.4 billion on revenue of $104.8 billion.
The firm continues to successfully navigate through the intense credit and capital markets turbulence, protecting the company and capitalizing on any opportunities that present themselves. The firm has a history of showing leadership during times of financial crisis and will continue to build on that legacy.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to building vibrant communities, preserving the environment and promoting an inclusive culture that benefits its shareholders, customers, employees, neighbors and future generations. The firm does this in multiple ways, ranging from charitable giving and diversity initiatives to the promotion of economic opportunity and development. The organization strives to be fair and ethical in business practices and has a strong set of principles that guides our actions and informs decisions. The firm is helping to protect the environment and works at deep community involvement. A select few awards include:
Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE magazine
Most Respected Companies by Barron's magazine
Top 50 Companies for Diversity, Diversity Inc magazine
Top Companies for Executive Women by National Association for Female Executives (NAFE)
100% rating on the Corporate Equality Index, measuring treatment of gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender employees and customers
About Chase Paymentech:
Chase Paymentech, a business unit of JPMorgan Chase within Card Services, is a global leader in payment processing and merchant acquiring, capable of authorizing transactions in over 130 currencies. The company's proprietary platforms provide access to a wide variety of payment methods, such as credit cards, debit cards, prepaid stored value cards and electronic check processing. With a legacy of innovation and vision in electronic payments, Chase Paymentech promoted the growth of e-commerce worldwide. The company continues to fuel the success of the Internet's largest brands, currently processing more than 50 percent of all Internet transactions. Offering secure payment solutions, improving cash-flow management, mitigating risk and accelerating funding - Chase Paymentech's consultative approach helps today's small and emerging businesses become tomorrow's industry leaders. On the Internet or at the point of sale, Chase Paymentech's unique combination of outstanding service, innovative solutions and financial strength offers sold benefits to companies both large and small.
The Marketing Manager position will require the individual to work closely with various departments within JP Morgan Chase and Chase Paymentech designing, devleloping and executing on various marketing programs. The candidate should be self motivating and be able to work independently and within a large Fianancial Institution to achieve business objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops strategic marketing plans and provide recommendations to various audiences to drive market demand through existing and new distribution channels.
- Support the General Manager in assessing, evaluating and implementing digital marketing initiatives
- Manage multiple initiatives from inception to completion under concurrent rigorous deadlines in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Manage vendor relationships, including evaluating proposals, negotiating terms, drafting creative briefs and strategies, managing deliverables and adhering to a budget.
- Evaluates the effectiveness of initiatives, produces quality reports and analyses projects and makes mature/thoughtful recommendations based on the results.
Bachelor's degree with five plus years of experience in corporate marketing or at a creative agency.
- Certification/Registration/Licensure - N/A
- Skills or Special Abilities
- Knowledge of computer software systems including word processing, excel spreadsheets and databases and proficiency in powerpoint.
- Excellent communications skills are required and the ability to develop and present ideas and plans persuasively to senior management and sales teams.
- Strong project management, relationship building and written communication skills are required.
- Strategic planning, problem-solving, analytical skills and the ability to balance multiple tasks simultaneously are essential.
- Management of vendors is required. Understanding and experience in all disciplines of marketing is essential such as direct mail advertising, communication plan development, e-Marketing, and promotional strategies. Understanding of payment processing, financial services or the business-to-business market is a plus.
- Graphic design ability in Mac and PC an asset.
JPMorgan Chase is committed to employment equity and encourages applications from women, aboriginal peoples, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.