Job Description :
CAA South Central Ontario has been successfully servicing our members and customers for over 100 years. Our vision is to be Canada’s leading membership organization, consistently exceeding our Members’ expectations. Our high quality of service can only be achieved through our employees. We are always looking for enthusiastic people who have a proven ability to provide exceptional experiences to our members, customers and associates.
As the ideal candidate, you are an outstanding communicator (oral and written) and relationship builder, you are able to facilitate consensus with a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You will be a highly visible Marketing Director in a multi-stakeholder organization who has built, managed and mentored a team of creative and innovative professionals, are adept at budgeting and project management; you have earned a reputation for serving internal or external clients with strategic acuity and responsiveness using a collaborative approach.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing this role will:
- Manage a team of 6
- Direct the members of the Insurance Product and Marketing teams (Travel, Health, Life, Dental, Accident, Home and Auto) and provide marketing technical expertise to Business Units and Support areas
- Mentor, manage and provide ongoing coaching and support according to leadership and goal setting principles.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive Travel Insurance Business Strategy which includes P&L responsibility for all sales and distribution (Commissions representing "revenues" which must cover all marketing, sales and distribution costs, including resources and corporate overhead cross-charges).
- In conjunction with 3rd Party provider, develop and execute a comprehensive Business Strategy for all 3rd Party underwritten insurance products (Life, Health, Dental), including responsibility for administering the portfolio commissions.
- Utilizing a Managed Service Model; be fully responsible for Member Accident Protection Program (MAPP) profitability.
- Working closely with the Lines of Business, develops the annual Marketing plans, strategies and tactics to achieve P&C Insurance new business targets for SCO and Partner Clubs (Niagara, NEO, Atlantic).
- Contribute to the development of the overall Corporate Marketing Strategy and ensure the Insurance strategies are in alignment with the Corporate Marketing Strategy.
Job Requirements :
- University Degree plus 10 years of Marketing experience in a corporate environment (ideally including experience at a Tier 1 marketing organization).
- Experience in Insurance marketing and financial services an asset.
- Marketing planning/execution, product management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team building skills and staff motivation.
- Collaboration, transparency and inclusion.
- Broad business perspective and business acumen, accountability and personal integrity.
- Ability to multi-task and thrive in a rapidly changing environment.
- Well-developed project management skills and ability to recommend resource and budget requirements.
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills and an ability to assimilate a large amount of information for purposes of identifying value-added observations.
- Ability to effectively manage competing priorities.