About First Data
First Data is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants around the world. With over 42 Billion merchant transactions annually and nearly 750 Million credit/debit cards on file, First Data powers the payments value chain in over 80 countries across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting over 7000 financial institutions and the largest merchant distribution network in the industry with over 1200 partners servicing merchants large and small.
Our 25,000 employees are industry experts helping businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: Credit and Debit card issuing and acquiring, STAR® PIN-Debit Network, Point of Sale Terminals and deployment services via our subsidiary, TASQ Technology, Gift Card and Loyalty Solutions, TeleCheck® Electronic Check Acceptance Services, MoneyNetwork® Payroll Distribution, eCommerce and online banking solutions, world-class security services like our new TransArmorsm STAR® CertiflashSM Solutions, and more.
Business Segment Overview
First Data. Beyond the Transaction.
First Data’s International division is a leading provider of payment solutions for financial institutions and merchants worldwide. With more than eight billion transactions annually and more than 70 million card accounts on file outside the U.S., First Data powers the payments value chain across the globe. We are proud of our extensive customer relationships supporting clients around the world with offices in 34 countries.
We help businesses simplify payment processing and improve the customer experience with our broad portfolio of solutions, including: credit and debit card issuing and acquiring, point of sale terminals and deployment services, gift card and loyalty solutions, eCommerce, information and analytics solutions, card production and mailing, mobile solutions and more.
This role's primary purpose is to lead First Data Canada’s digital marketing strategies targeting small to medium sized business customers across the country. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing strategies and tactics at the market segment level. The Director will be a key role in the company’s business development plan. The Director will be highly energetic and keen to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done.
Job Specific Responsibilities
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns
- Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC.
- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company.
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Manage relevant vendors (SEO, Marketing Automation, content, creative, internal corporate shared services).
- Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Completed at least two years of study in a Marketing Degree.
- Web marketing expertise (Marketing Automation, Content Management, SEO, etc)
- SMB marketing background is a strong asset.
- Experience working in an office environment.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong work ethic.
Requisition No. 41982BR
Primary Location Address MISSISSAUGA-2630 Skymark Avenue-5th Floor (4460)
Worker Type Regular Employee
Shift Type Days
Hours per Week 40
Work Days Monday - Friday
Manager Level L4: Upper Mid Mgmt / Director