Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference and a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
The Marketing Operations team will be focused on leading the maturation of Global Marketing at Manulife bringing more efficiency and effectiveness through better analytics, insights, marketing and vendor process, ROI measurement and learning.
- Make better decisions for Marketing investment by knowing returns
- Create cost efficiencies in Vendor Management
- Build a strategic differentiation in our Customer Insights and Marketing Performance teams
- Be the voice of the marketing for ongoing IT and Distribution efforts
- Ensure Marketing investments optimized by establishing process to track/approve all marketing investments (Budget, strategy, creative, post analysis)
- Build a platform for evolving team talent and career development
Reporting to the AVP Marketing Metrics and Insights, the Director Marketing Metrics and Reporting will play a key role in supporting the Marketing organization by
- Conducting analysis to understand the financial contribution of marketing efforts
- Leading the effort to establish Marketing KPIs and ROMI measures, working with partners to ensure alignment on standards and consistency
- Overseeing the production of Corporate reports, including Scorecards
- Leading the effort to build marketing impact estimation tools
- Developing an understanding of the financial contribution of marketing through various analysis, that would inform the development of a ROMI measure
- Developing Marketing KPIs, working with partners to establish standard methodology and alignment
- Overseeing the production of Corporate Marketing reports, including the Marketing Scorecards, and any reporting for KPI and ROMI
- Building a marketing impact estimation tool, and supporting its usage and deployment
- Be a leader on the Marketing Operations and Marketing teams to support the organizational vision and strategy and work with broader marketing team to make an impact.
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in financial analytics and reporting, ideally in support of a Marketing organization
- Possess business focus to drive insights and recommendations based on the insights provided
- Familiarity with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle.
Team and Management
- Experience in working in a broad Matrix organization listening and using influence to make an impact. Proven track record and positive reputation to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal, within and/or beyond their business area
- Ability to work in ambiguous environment and adapt to change while managing time and workload with aggressive timelines
Experience working with a globally distributed team across multiple geographies and time zones Strong interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation and negotiation; ability to work effectively across cultures, geographies and senior leadership
- Able to anticipate issues and think proactively to resolve issues and risk
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with a strong ability to build and maintain strong relationships with all levels within the organization; excellent active listening skills
- Must be a team player and able to work with and through others
- Highly organized with an ability to work in a fast-paced, multi stakeholder environment and manage multiple priorities
- Presents complex ideas clearly, with an ability to manage the complexities of executing significant change and influence individuals across business boundaries to achieve objectives
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. As of March 31, 2017, we had $1 trillion (US$754 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26.3 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Expiry Date: Jul 1, 2017, 8:59:00 PM