- O.S.S.D or equivalent
- Previous sales experience preferred
- Previous customer service experience preferred
• To make and receive calls on behalf of our clients/partners in order to acquire new business, recover lost business, and increase client revenues through up-selling and cross-selling.
- General computer knowledge
- General knowledge of direct marketing practices (Telemarketing, Direct Response)
- Knowledge of product and services offered
- Proficient in Internet Explorer
- Excellent Communication Skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Active Listening Skills
- Type and Talk skills (30 WPM)
- Integrity – Acts with honesty on the phone with customers and throughout the organization.
- High Standards of Professionalism – Conducts his/her self in a manner that maintains professionalism at all times and expects high standards of professionalism from others.
- Accuracy – Takes care when recording and entering data.
- Team Work – Teams with peers, team leaders, trainers and quality associates in order to achieve program objectives.
- Organizational Commitment – Demonstrates dedication to the organization and is willing to go above and beyond to meet team objectives.
- Organizational Alignment – Acts in alignment with our Guiding Principles.
- Concern for Quality – Demonstrates the understanding of the impacts of quality on the bottom line and visibly acts to ensure quality in each customer contact.
- Communications – Communicates confidently and with enthusiasm, at an appropriate rate of speech, utilizing proper grammar, key work emphasis, and an appreciative tone.
- Sociability – Desire to interact with others.
- High Energy Level – Has a strong work ethic and is able to maintain a fast pace while staying focused in stressful situations.
- Competitiveness – Demonstrates the desire to achieve and surpass goals.
- Self Confidence – Believes in their own abilities and approaches work with the expectation of success.
- Reliability and Trustworthiness – Behaves consistently and predictably, and is dependable in all phases of the sales call.
- Seeks Continuous Improvement – Is open and receptive to the feedback from others and desires to improve their own performance.
- Make and receive calls on behalf of our client partners
- Present offers to prospects and customers following a scripted outline
- Answer customer/prospect questions accurately
- Effectively handle customer objections
- Close sales
- Add, edit and delete information, as required, while taking customer orders
- Double check accuracy of data entry
- Transfer to third party verification and/or digitally record verifications as required
- Dispose of calls accurately
- Participate in ongoing training, cross training and coaching initiatives
- Demonstrate punctuality
- Complete minimum 90% of all scheduled hours each month
- Achieve all program targets including, but not necessarily limited to, sales per hour, connects per hour, conversion ratios, average handling time, pause time, wrap time, ready time, etc.
- Achieve a minimum quality score of 85%
- Create a positive and professional impression on every call
- Comply with all regulatory telemarketing guidelines and laws
- Follow company call procedures without variance.
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page