In life, as in social media, there are leaders and there are followers.
Providence Healthcare has been a leader in providing rehabilitation, palliative care, long-term care and community programs in Toronto for over 150 years. This year, our goal is to raise $3.4 million to support rehabilitation, complex continuing care and long-term care, as well as community-based programs and clinics that continue the experience of promoting recovery, good health and well-being.
The Foundation offers a professionally challenging environment where creativity, initiative, personal commitment and the spirit of teamwork are valued and expressed daily. We work within a fast-paced environment with an intense, yet motivating, workload. Our donors, volunteers and staff are dedicated to our role of ‘helping people and healing lives’ through philanthropy.
We're proud of our success, and we couldn't have done it without the help of our community of dedicated donors, Committee members, Board volunteers and staff. But now, 158 years after Providence Healthcare was founded, it's time we took that community online.
That's why we're looking for a leader in digital marketing and e-philanthropy to join the team at our Foundation.
What's in it for you?
- A brand new position in a growing fundraising department
- An opportunity to drive change and flex your creative muscle
- A working environment that values innovation and out-of-the box thinking
- Colleagues who value teamwork, think collaboratively and are eager to learn from you
- Work that makes the world a better place
And you are?
- A professional with experience managing digital, social media and e-philanthropy communities and initiatives
- A colleague who's highly digitally literate, with advanced knowledge of digital tools and solutions
- A "doer", committed to affecting change by creating, leveraging and evolving our current social media platform to engage and connect donors to Providence Healthcare Foundation
- A strategic thinker with the ability to affect change and influence/inspire others (staff, volunteers and donors)
- A born leader who's comfortable managing one full-time staff member, the Database Administrator.
- A team player who can work effectively with all levels of volunteers, staff, and the general public
Did we mention you should also have?
- An undergraduate Degree in a related field;
- Demonstrated project management skills;
- Experience with email marketing, social media platforms and monitoring, crowdfunding, digital analytics and CRM fundraising software.