Digital Project Manager
Managing Director, Wondermakr (an affiliate of TrojanOne)
The Digital Project Manager has a passion for technology and its endless possibilities in creating unforgettable experiences. They are ruthlessly organized, command adherence to process, and live for spreadsheets, people and multitasking.
WHAT DO THEY ACTUALLY DO?
- Project Management:
- Manage and engage in all steps of the process from strategy through to implementation
- Ensure the successful day to day management of internal and client relationships
- Gather and produce project plans and budgets through briefings and client meetings
- Continuously seek ways to improve project management processes and practices
- Take ownership for the quality and outcomes of digital projects, report weekly on progress
- Draft, budget and craft scopes of work, timelines, and other project documentation
- Lead and enable proposals and ongoing engagement needs with clients
- Assess client needs quickly and team challenges proactively to create and enable effective solutions quickly
- Manage the production process with teams and clients and the tracking of deadlines.
- Project Management Process Leadership:
- Work with the team to refine the use of project management processes and tools
- Provide leadership and training to the organization with respect to these processes
- Lead daily/weekly Digital/Creative meetings
- Concept Development: Perform research as required. Assist Digital Services Team with ideation and concept development. Bring forward thinking strategies to every plan.
- Client Management: Play a central role in the growth of Client relationships and accounts. Respond to client requests in a timely (and delightful!) manner. Have a small fixation on the perfection of all documents sent to the client.
- People Management: Collaborate with the Digital Services Team and members of the TrojanOne Account Team, Social Team, Studio, and/or Field Marketing to plan and execute project requirements. Coach, manage, and/or delegate project tasks developers and traffickers.
- Business Management: Understand and apply annual business plans and monthly goals and objectives to daily work.
- Written & Verbal Communication: @8l3 70 coMmunic@73 eff3c7Iv3lY 837w33N @lL 73am5 - fR0m d3$iGn3r$ 70 D3V3l0P3r5 @Nd aCc0UN7 $7@fF and cLieN7$. 80nu5 p0in7s F0r r3@dING 7hI$ $3nt3nC3 8y r3@DiNG it 0NC3.
- Willingness to Learn: An insatiable appetite for learning, growing and advancing.
- Team Work: The ability to laugh at the Studio Manager‘s confusing jokes and effectively collaborate with him and others at the same time.
- Computer Skillz: Mad