Founded in 1989, Thompson Educational Publishing is a family-owned and operated company based in Toronto, Canada. Our mission is to create teaching and learning resources and provide professional development opportunities that help elevate the quality of education being offered in Canadian schools.
The Digital Product Manager will be responsible for planning and executing multiple projects in our digital publishing program. We are looking for someone who is organized, detail-oriented, driven, and can manage and execute several projects at a time while still delivering a quality product and meeting tight deadlines. The successful candidate is passionate about education and digital content delivery.
Skills & Qualifications
- University or college degree or diploma in related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in multimedia content development
- Project management experience, preferably in a related industry
- Ability to create and edit various forms of multimedia content (audio, video, image, animation, etc.)
- Strong interest and familiarity with current digital technologies and development languages
- Experience developing web-based applications is a strong asset
- Experience in UX/UI design is a strong asset
- Comfortable working with project management software and most up-to- date content development and editorial software
- Experience managing and working in a small team
- Plan and execute multiple projects in our digital publishing program
- Source, develop and prepare content for production on our digital publishing platform, and manage the overall production process
- Assist management in digital product strategy, when needed
- Liaise with content creators to ensure appropriate and timely content creation and delivery