Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing, the Digital Marketing Specialist will be responsible for delivering the best digital experience for our customers while focusing on lead generation campaigns and ongoing lead conversion. In the role, the Digital Marketing Specialist will manage the company’s corporate website, project sites and campaign landing pages making sure content is current, dynamic and fully search engine optimized. Deliverables are heavily focused on creating results driven digital campaigns and rely on setting campaign benchmarks and tracking metrics. This role will be responsible in managing the timelines, deliverables and relationships with outside agencies on all website development, video and interactive creative.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Drive digital marketing strategy, tactical planning, content calendar, creative project timelines, content creation and deployment across key platforms (website, email, search, paid advertising, video, social, mobile, etc.).
- Manage, Monitor and Measure results of Empire Communities various digital marketing strategies while setting benchmarks across all digital initiatives in an effort to increase website visitors, prospects registrations, sales office walk-in and sales.
- Manage and coordinate Search Engine Marketing/Pay Per Click and other related digital advertising activities.
- Direct the execution of online marketing campaigns and email strategies to include the development of valuable content/creative assets, promotional strategy, segmentation of email database and campaign quality and reporting of the results.
- Guide the creation of engaging, effective campaign assets for multi-channel digital marketing programs including landing pages, banner ads, product marketing and social media assets.
- Monitor and analyze online initiatives, consumer behavior, customer satisfaction and Google Analytics data to drive improvement in traffic, referrals, funnel conversion, abandonment, engagement, segmentation, SEO, content, revenue and product optimization
- Stay current with digital and social media trends and offer input into the strategy to improve the user experience.
- Manager and coordinate website hosting for various marketing projects
- Manage and maintain domain name registrations and renewals.
- Manager the digital Marketing budget and allocate all expenses accordingly for all low-rise and high-rise real estate projects.
- Assist IT and sales department to successfully adopt and implement CRM (Salesforce) while utilizing the sales data to improve marketing strategies and reporting.
- Work Closely with IT, Sales and construction department in an effort to ensure online specs and process of homes are accurate while developing a cloud based inventory management database which will streamline the management of units, lots and models online.
- Create and maintain recurring reports with metrics-based feedback and actionable insights that champion the needs of the customer, increase sales, optimize online initiatives and improve the overall user experience.
- Gather information about the competitive landscape and industry trends.
Education & Experience:
- University degree or diploma. Digital Marketing Certification, Google courses or related certification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ working experience in the field of digital marketing.
Required Abilities and Skills:
- Experience with Salesforce and Hubspot inbound marketing tools.
- A solid understanding of social media platforms/channels/technologies
- Knowledge and solid experience with online analytics, reporting tools.
- Preference will be given for candidates who have previous leadership experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient using a Mac
- Advanced understanding of Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Google Webmaster Tools
- Fundamental understanding of digital standards, metrics, and media planning
- The ideal candidate must be a self-motivated, problem solver with exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and be used to multi-tasking and prioritizing projects accordingly
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Experience in Real Estate Development.