ENABLING THE DIGITAL WORLD
OpenText enables the digital world as the global leader in Enterprise Information Management, both on premises or in the cloud. We embrace all things digital and are committed to being the Best Place to Work for our Employees in over 140 locations around the world.
We obsess over our customers to ensure they are wildly successful in embracing the Digital World. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, we need to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about enabling the Digital World then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
The OpenText Field Marketing team is responsible for campaign strategy and execution of regional demand generation programs that provide an engaging customer experience. The Field Marketing team provides the opportunity to work in a collaborative environment within an innovative and growing organization.
The Digital Marketing Program Manager will develop and execute integrated social and digital programs that align with global campaigns in market and support all regional events. Digital Marketing Program Manager will align with the Regional Field Marketing Managers to ensure proper segmentation, targeting, testing and results are managed.
You are great at :
- Experience in developing and executing creative social media programs that drive net new customer acquisition
- Align social strategy to regional marketing programs to ensure maximum exposure and drive more inbound leads
- The ability to develop and execute engaging social media programs that support virtual and live events, and drive regionally specific PPC that delivers high brand visibility and engagement
- The ability to quickly measure digital and social impact and pivot based on results and trends in the market to ensure we are driving impactful engagement within target accounts/personas
- Ability to build “regional” influencer programs and drive an opt-in subscription model based on regional requirements and regulations i.e. CASL
- Lead social media best practices across a team of three direct reports and the broader NA FM team
What it takes:
- A minimum of 8 years’ experience in digital marketing programs, campaign development or related experience in enterprise software or B2B company
- Salesforce and marketing automation (preferably Eloqua) experience
- Strong communication skills as you will be required to work with and persuade many constituents within the organization
- A self-motivated, performance-driven individual with a proven track record of building and executing multi-channel campaigns that achieve target goals including leads, pipeline and revenue.