Recognized as an Employer of Choice in the National Capital Region, Giant Tiger’s Home Office provides a dynamic work environment with many opportunities for a fulfilling career. We are a Canadian owned and operated retailer (and proud of it!), with a strong commitment to the community, and over 50 years of success. If you are looking for a challenging and stimulating career, Giant Tiger may be right for you. We believe in opportunities for growth & development, teamwork, and engagement.
We are seeking a creative and passionate professional to join our Marketing team. The Digital Marketing Production Coordinator will be responsible for the coordination, creation and execution of digital marketing content and campaigns on our website as well as other digital channels such as email, ePublications, microsites, and advertising. Working closely with Marketing, Buying, and Merchandising, the Coordinator is an engaged and active team member of the eCommerce and Digital Marketing team that is able to translate business needs into compelling digital marketing collateral to support our stores and eCommerce programs and campaigns.
- Produce HTML versions of weekly emails from approved marketing files, adding website links and coordinating set up of each email;
- Manage email campaigns from conception to execution, working with internal business partners to produce compelling email marketing messages;
- Develop approved designs into standards-compliant, lightweight user interfaces for both features, micro-sites or the main site itself;
- Code web pages utilizing CSS, HTML5 & JQUERY.
- Minimum 3-5 years of progressive digital marketing production experience for web and email with at least 2 years of experience in website and email analytics to optimize campaigns;
- University Degree or College Diploma in Design and Development, Marketing or related field;
- Excellent understanding of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign);
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.