The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for managing the growth and direction of HomEquity Bank’s digital acquisition strategy and digital content development, along with the social media strategy for HomEquity Bank’s B2C Channel. Working alongside our digital marketing agency, the Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the strategic direction of our websites(s), digitals assets, SEO, SEM, and other paid channels. He/She is also expected to help shape the future growth of the overall B2C channel, as well as the professional development of a direct report.
- Manage ongoing relationship with digital marketing agency to develop and implement B2C digital acquisition strategy
- Develop digital acquisition plans and forecast
- Provide expertise in SEO, SEM, PPC and other digital acquisition channels
- Monitor and provide ongoing reporting to keep Sr Leadership informed of digital acquisition performance
- Manage HomEquity Bank websites and digital assets, including recommendations of site development and architecture, and related content development
- Evolve and expand social media strategy and assets (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Blogs)
- Support Market Research and Public Relations initiatives through digital and social media integration
- Inform overall B2C lead generation strategy to optimize E2E channel effectiveness
- Work across other lines of business (ie. B2B Channel and Sales) in a consultative capacity to evolve digital and social strategies
- Manage Marketing budget to consumer forecasts are delivered in cost efficient manner
- Oversee development of direct report
- University Degree, or equivalent combination of education and business experience
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a digital marketing and strategy role with demonstrated success driving business results
- Experience using analytics platforms: Google Analytics, etc.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects concurrently and operate in a fast-paced work environment
- Dealing with ambiguity and high degree of proactive “hands-on” thinking & acting
- Strong creative aptitude with the ability to make informed recommendations
- Experience managing direct reports and operating in cross-functional work environments
- Strong project management & performance measurement skills
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
- Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Salesforce.com and WordPress is an asset
Individuals must comply with the Bank’s AML, Fraud and Privacy Policies and procedures and be vigilant in the detection and prevention of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud and the safeguard of all client information.
HomEquity Bank complies with the Employment Equity Act. Our Employment Equity program is intended to help ensure that all Canadians have the same access to the labour market and to ensure the full representation of members of the four designated groups which include: Women, Visible Minorities, Aboriginal People and Persons with Disabilities.
If you are interested in exploring this exciting opportunity with HomEquity Bank please forward your resume and salary expectations in confidence.
We regret to advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No agencies please.