EF Educational Tours is a leading international private education company offering teacher-led educational tours to students for more than 40 years. EF tours enhance student’s learning by enabling them to experience first-hand the world's best historic, cultural and natural sights. Visit us at www.eftours.ca, www.efvoyages.caand www.ef.com/careers.
The Digital Marketing Manager, reporting to the Director of Marketing will be responsible for driving digital and web initiatives for our Canadian products including web content strategy, paid campaigns, organic search optimization and social media initiatives.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and other business stakeholders to set the strategic direction and priorities for digital marketing initiatives.
- Oversee all digital marketing initiatives including including web content strategy, paid campaigns, organic search optimization and social media to ensure that it is up to date and consistent with identified business objectives.
- Manage the prioritization of all content updates. Creating schedules for publishing based on the business objectives of all departments, including sales, customer service, business intelligence and IT.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to implement, track and measure digital marketing initiatives and success as it relates to the overall business objectives.
- Manage three full time resources and two shared resources.
- Make strategic recommendations for new marketing programs and initiatives based on findings and insights.
- Moderate travel to Boston is required.
- Bachelor’s degree (ie: Commerce, E-marketing, etc).
- 5-8 years of work experience in digital/web marketing
- Experience in a marketing role, working the following areas:
Website developments and creative design
SEO, SEM, social media, mobile, digital videos, and e-commerce
Reporting and analysis experience, especially with reporting tools such as Google Analysis and core metrics
Strong project and time management skills
- Mass communications and media planning experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven history of initiative, creativity and self-direction.
- Strong people management experience
- Agency or client side experience
- French language skills a plus
- Significant travel sector work experience a plus
You would earn a competitive base salary plus bonuses. You would enjoy 3 weeks of vacation in your first year with the company and 4 weeks in the second year. You also would be entitled to full health and dental benefits.
Does this sound like you? Then a world of opportunity awaits! Join a winning team and start growing with a great organization. Submit your resume and cover letter today!