Reporting to the VP, Marketing TC Media is responsible for developing and implementing digital marketing plans for TC Media business groups (the Local Solutions Group and the Business and Consumer Solutions Group). The incumbent is expected to generate innovative and inspiring ideas and concepts that will help the digital group achieve its sales and profit targets. He or she will act as a key advisor to the product teams, proposing solutions that support their sales strategy and the overall growth of the TC Media New Media and Digital Solutions Group.
More specifically, the main duties of this position are as follows:
- Develop marketing plans in conjunction with product managers.
- Manage one or two marketing staff to develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns.
- Use the Media group data base to implement programs, initiatives and solutions that support the product teams.
- Validate campaign data and instructions and determine strategic orientations.
- Ensure that the inter-departmental teams work effectively together.
- Help the Marketing Director with team operations and budget management.
- Ensure that the team meets deadlines and produces campaign deliverables on time.
- Ensure that best practices are conveyed and adhered to by the group as a whole.
- Innovate and educate the team about new opportunities in digital marketing.
- BA in marketing or a related field. Having an MBA or un graduate diploma is a major asset
- Eight to ten years of marketing experience, in an agency or as a client, with at least five years in digital marketing
- Experience in managing planning, development and measurement across a broad range of digital media
- Excellent understanding of the principles of direct marketing and brand marketing
- Highly interested in the web and new technologies
- Very analytical and curious
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to set priorities, work on several projects at once and meet deadlines
- Skilled and active team player
- Highly adaptable and versatile
- Excellent proficiency in French and English.
Any mix of equivalent education and/or experience will be considered.