Lighthouse Labs started in 2013 with the vision of training the next generation of professional developers and transforming the way tech education is delivered. Almost four years later we have two main branches (Vancouver and Toronto), satellite campuses in Victoria, Calgary, Montreal and Halifax, have run various learn to code events across Canada and have graduated over 850 students!
We have some amazing initiatives coming down the pipeline and we need your help in growing it across Canada. We’re looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team in Vancouver or Toronto to drive help awareness and interest in the programs we teach at Lighthouse Labs. With the ultimate goal of generating high-quality applications to Canada’s leading coding bootcamp, you will be tasked with the exciting challenges of making strategic, data-driven decisions to execute our marketing strategy, report on outcomes and adjusting course as needed. You’ll be working specifically on campaign planning, SEO, SEM, social advertising, product marketing, data attribution and reporting.
You are an ambitious marketer who is passionate about technology and the way it is changing education. You bring in a knack and love for writing, high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills. You love startups, can wear multiple hats, and like dogs. You can tell a great story, but also know the statistical significance of a 20% lift in click-through rates over 5000 impressions. You are comfortable being uncomfortable and always looking for ways to learn, grow, and excel.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Plan and manage our online presence.
- Make data-driven decisions to move our organic and paid content forward to hit company goals
- Gain insights through data to improve our marketing performance and report key findings to management
- Oversee digital budgets and reporting
- Work with the Marketing team to put together compelling campaigns, from ideation to production to reporting.
- Understand how to balance brand and product level marketing and the targeting, messaging, and content required for both in digital.
Experience & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent preferred
- 3+ years experience working in a digital marketing role
- B2C experience marketing a service is a bonus.
- Experience working in the technology sector
- Very strong background in SEO and SEM
- Experience managing campaigns from ideation through execution, analysis and reporting.
- Have a knack for developing on-target key messages
- Familiar with principles, techniques and best practices for key marketing channels
- Passionate about A/B testing & conversion rates
- An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong verbal and written communication abilities, interpersonal skills, and presentation skills
- Ability to think strategically when spearheading and working on cross functional projects
- Entrepreneurial-minded, energetic and deadline oriented
- Great networker and vibrant in community outreaching