Digital Account Manager
We have an immediate need for a self-motivated, dynamo Digital Account Manager to join our team. You are an excellent communicator who is able to take strategic plans and analytical data and present in a manner that is understandable by all. You are very comfortable being the point person for your portfolio of clients. You are focused on the client and can ensure your client base achieves results by developing strong strategic plans and client relationships. With your solid project and account management skills, you can deliver solutions that are focused on SEO and Paid Search marketing tactics that ensure the SEP services are maximized for both the client and the company.
What you’ll do:
- Lead client relationships and manage the overall account management process for your assigned accounts
- Organize and lead client presentations, in-person meetings, conference calls
- Collaborate with internal and client teams to achieve set goals, objectives
- Deliver monthly reporting of account performance, providing insightful analysis, recommendations and opportunities to meet goals and KPI’s.
- Proactively manage your clients and anticipate issues and develop solutions focused recommendations
- Responsible for ensuring projects/campaigns are executed accurately, effectively and within budget
- Partner with the client and quickly understanding their business and industry
You “get” digital media and take it upon yourself to stay current on industry trends. You are digitally savvy and have a solid understanding of on-line marketing programs.
What you have:
- A positive personality and enjoy initiating, directing and managing accounts including the planning and marketing activities
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent client relationship building skills and a proven-track record of success account management
- Excellent presentation skills and are able to present in various forms (in-person, web conference)
- A “roll-up the sleeves” attitude with the intense drive to “make things happen”
- Ability to work in a demanding environment and the ability to balance several clients simultaneously
- Solid working knowledge of SEO, Paid Search and digital marketing programs (e.g. social media, online, email marketing)
- University or college diploma in marketing or business with 5 years of progressive work experience in a marketing agency.
Search Engine People Inc. is a results focused organization based out of Pickering, Ontario. The firms over-riding mantra is Win-Win-Win. Clients must win, employees must win, and the company must win! This mantra guides all company decisions and actions, and speaks to the tremendous success of the firm.
Search Engine Peoples clients stay with the firm year after year simply and honestly because of the commitment to executing high-quality sustainable campaigns that deliver results in the long run. Search Engine People is committed to building long-term relationships with its clients and partners, and enjoys helping clients navigate the challenges of growing their businesses through the online channel.
Search Engine People has been ranked in Profit 100 Fastest Growing Companies. Our team is smart, creative and driven and we have a track record of helping our clients succeed.
Our head office is conveniently located in Pickering, Ontario, just east of Toronto and is easily accessible by car, bus and GoTrain. We offer a great innovative, forward thinking culture where your contributions are recognized. If you want more than a job, we’d love to hear from you and have you build your career with us.