Avanade Core Competencies and Behaviors:
Customer Focus;Embracing Change; Teamwork and collaboration; Realizing results the Avanadeway; Technical passion; Interpersonal awareness
At Avanade we placegreat importance on understanding your background and expertise that align toour Competencies and Behaviors during the interview process.
For more information onthe Avanade core competencies, behaviors, skill families and how you canprepare prior to interviews, please go to http://www.avanade.c..mpetencies
At Avanade, we:
Are passionate about pushing the limits of Microsoft technologies to help our customers achieve their goals
Thrive on open dialogue and debate. We share best practices and solve problems through teamwork.
Are committed to growth - as an organization andfor each individual.
The Digital Marketing leadwill work closely with the Canadian Central leadership, business developmentand XD teams as well as the service line businesses to provide expertise to ourclient base regards the: - Generation of a truly holistic Digital Marketing strategy aligned to business needs
- Consult and drive the platform solution selection, design and integration
- Liaison with the technical delivery teams through to deploy phases
The position will be pivotal in our client early engagement efforts as subjectmatter expert on Digital strategy and solutions, playing a strong role developing and growing out digital transformation/Application Development practice across Avanade’s Canada footprint.
- Provide expertise of digital media trends, innovations,tools and technologies
- Commercial awareness
- Clearly devise coherent and compelling enterprise scale digital strategies inline with client business requirements
- Design, articulate and present robust digital solutions to fulfill digital strategy requirements
- Facilitate sales strategy sessions for Digital Transformation business including new approaches to existing client base as well as how to break into new client prospects
- Assist Account Executives in clearly defining client's requirements.
- Collaborate and support Avanade business development teams in early client engagement phases driving deeper client understanding of digital space andAvanade’s capability
- Lead the growth of the Avanade Digital marketing solution portfolio and practice
- Identifies for and evaluates new technology and tools as opportunities for innovation and development excellence
- Training/cross fertilisation of knowledge
- Deep experience and passion for digital marketing, across a broad range ofmedia
- Strong digital platform solution expertise across Intranet, Internet, WCM,portal and CMS etc.
- Experience of the complete project lifecycle/team management and deliveryexperience in the implementation of Web Digital Platforms
- Experience defining, and developing digital capabilities in large organizations, working across both IT and business teams.
- Knowledge of the latest application technologies, trends, and their impact onbusiness strategy and finances
- Proven consulting experience within a strong client facing skills
- Solid exposure to strategy development and leadership
- Strong senior stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Exposure to SharePoint 2007, Sitecore, Adobe CQ5, Commerce Server, Tridion,Umbraco and .NET would be advantageous
Educated to at least degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject
Avanade® Is An EqualOpportunity Employer. Avanade promotes equal employment opportunity to allemployees and applicants and does not discriminate on the basis of race,religion, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, statusas a protected disabled or Vietnam Era Veteran, disability, or any otherlegally protected status.
Travel:Yes, 50 % of the Time |
Job Type: Standard
Region- Canada Central
Job: Marketing & Communications
Capability Group: SL - Application Development
Avanade Core Competencies and Behaviors:
Customer Focus; Embracing Change; Teamwork; Realizing results the Avanade way; Technical passion; Interpersonal awareness
At Avanade we place great importance on understanding your background and expertise that align to our Competencies and Behaviors during the interview process.