Are you ‘screwed up’ enough to be a part of the DECIEM family? Has there been days, when you felt like making the impossible...possible? Do you feel like your hands are full but still have the hunger to do more? If the answer to these questions is YES, go ahead and read what we are looking for.
DECIEM is a humble and happy umbrella of good beauty brands. We're founded on the principle of doing everything others don't do and we are changing the world of beauty based on this principle. We started trading in 2013. Now we own and operate more than 10 brands in the beauty world and a growing portfolio of more than 200 products in more than 15 markets. Read our 'screwed up’ article in the Globe and Mail:
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you! We are looking for a ‘Digital Marketing Genius’ to develop, execute, track and optimize our multi-channel digital marketing strategy.
- Develop and manage distinct online brand and product campaigns through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram
- Review new technologies and creative growth strategies to be at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Use web analysis to monitor performance of digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations for improvement
- Contribute to company and industry blogs by managing e-communications/newsletters
- Analyze reports to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI)
Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in a similar digital marketing / social media manager role
- Excellent understanding of online marketing concepts, search engine optimization and social media impact
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Passionate and high on energy
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced, ever changing high-volume environment with tight deadlines
This position is based out of our corporate Head Office in Downtown Toronto at 517 Richmond Street East.
Still interested…What happens next?
Kindly send us a 30 sec video telling us about yourself along with your resume to email@example.com. We really appreciate your effort in applying to this position. However, only those candidates will be contacted who have been shortlisted for interview.
DECIEM is an equal opportunity employer. We prohibit discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. We are also committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.