We are looking for a user experience designer with strong interests and capabilities in the design and development of engaging user experiences for web and app design. The ideal candidate will thrive in a close work environment that requires strong problem solving skills and independent self-direction, coupled with an aptitude for team collaboration and open communication. This individual excels at providing both highly analytical as well as creative ideas to a design engagement. The candidate will also have extensive experience in a fast-paced and innovative development environment. A thorough understanding of contemporary user-centered design methodologies is a must.
- Executing interaction design and visual design as a part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Collaborating on user experience planning with a lead experience architect
- Consulting with clients and lead experience architect
- Researching interaction design and technology trends
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in interaction design, new media design or related design field, Two or more years of user experience design experience for software, Web applications which leverage emergent technologies, consumer electronics and/or mobile devices
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills and sketchbook technique
- Ability to create wireframes and I.A. Designs, as well as visual design comps
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe CC
- Experience with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of common software project management practices & development practices
- Motion graphics design and production, video and post production could come in handy!
Why Work For Wondershare?
As a Wondershare employee, you will be part of a bright, talented group who are leaders in their field. We offer competitive salary, group benefits and an opportunity to be part of a fast growing tech companies that engages their employees to be the best they can be.
Most importantly, we focus on growth: both as a company and with our valued employees. The core leadership of this business believes strongly in the entrepreneurial spirit. We are hard-working people who want others to reap the rewards of executing a job well done. If you're ready for the challenge… if you've got the smarts, the iron will, the drive and determination to succeed, then we want to meet you.