You are looking for fulfillment? We are looking for you! DanoneWave Canada is a business unit of Danone and operates from its headquarters in Boucherville, Quebec, and Mississauga, Ontario. DanoneWave Canada’s ambition is to produce healthful dairy, plant-based products and coffee creamers and beverages, create economic and social value and nurture natural ecosystems through sustainable agriculture. Its portfolio of brands include Activia, DanActive, Danone, Earthbound Farm, Horizon Organic premium dairy products, International Delight coffee creamers and iced coffee, Oikos Greek yogurt, Silk plant-based foods and beverages, So Delicious Dairy Free, Vega and Wallaby Organic.
We are looking for a Digital Marketing & CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Manager for Danonewave Canada. This position can either be based at our office in Boucherville, or at our office in Mississauga.
As part of this mandate, you will assume the following responsibilities.
Mission: As the Digital Marketing & CRM Manager, you will be responsible of the execution and the coherence between digital brands activation as well as the annual CRM program activation. The Digital Marketing & CRM Manager will be responsible of identifying consumers (actual or potential), their recruitment and fidelisation.
More precisely :
- Advise brand managers and assist them to better understand recommendations made by the digital agencies.
- Share best practices and educate brand teams to digital
- Pilot development & update on our websites with agencies and other digital brand managers
- Lead the CRM strategy deployment within a multi-brand environment
- Analyze and communicate digital activities results (reporting)
- Monitor annual budget related the dedicated portfolio and the CRM program
- Manage relationships with digital agencies
- Competitive intelligence (fidelity program inside or outside Canada)
The ideal candidate must have the following qualifications and competencies:
- University degree in business administration with a marketing or communication specialization
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in digital marketing and project management
- Bilingualism (French & English), written and spoken
- Experience in digital marketing agency (an asset)
- Experience of work with a fidelity program (an asset)
- Special interest with data, and a good comprehension of Google Analytics, Tag manager, as well as an experience with tracking and delivering reports.
- Experience with a CMS and ability with HTML language (an asset)
- Be proactive, creative and open-minded
- Be independent, have the capacity to manage budget rigorously
- Being capable to work with a team and to manage transversal projects.
Please note that this posting has been written in the masculine form solely to shorten the text. We promote diversity and encourage all people with the skills mentioned in this posting to apply for this position.