CCE is currently accepting applications for subject matter experts to develop courses, and then instruct, in the new Digital Marketing program. In this role, you will research, identify and develop specific content for program courses following best practices of online instructional design and adult learning principles.
Online courses are delivered using McMaster University’s learning management system (LMS), Desire to Learn. Courses are schedule for 12-week durations throughout the academic year.
Instructor Responsibilities Include:
- Development of the official course outline
- Establishing course learning objectives
- Researching and selecting of required course readings (i.e. textbooks, journal articles, videos, etc.)
- Identifying specific course curriculum
- Provides formal and informal feedback/evaluation to students including the grading of assignments.
- Completes all required preparation prior to session delivery.
- Delivers session content according to course schedule using effective instruction and facilitation techniques suitable for diverse, adult learners.
- Corresponds with students as required during the course offering.
- Complete all required correspondence and administrative tasks.