Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Coordinator will support marketing efforts for the Investment Advisor channel at BMO Nesbitt Burns, Private Client Division. The individual will serve as an integral member of the Private Client Division Marketing team and in supporting Investment Advisor Websites and the on demand marketing platform Fast Track.
Investment Advisor Websites
- Daily review and approval of Investment Advisor Website content, ensuring compliance to regulatory and Firm standards.
- Provides best practices marketing guidance to Investment Advisors
- Work closely with Regional Marketing Managers
- Provide assistance to Investment Advisors on any issues which may occur with the website platform
- Project manage new Investment Advisor Websites from start to finish
- Manage website and domain name billing
- Assist in the launch of a new Investment Advisor website platform
Fast Track Marketing
- Develop, maintain and ensure adherence to BMO branding guidelines, including updating brand initiatives
- Regularly update and create posted marketing material; keeping in constant communication with the BMONB Regional Marketing Managers to ensure the best strategy is met with regards to Fast Track
- Review and approval of marketing pieces ( eg: invites, profiles etc.)
- Oversee proper maintenance of records of all projects, ensuring accuracy, completeness and in a manner that complies with regulatory requirements
- Provide assistance to Investment Advisors on any issues which may occur with Fast Track
- Execute regular trend reports and maintain up to date documentation for tracking and measurement
- Review Fast Track Marketing platform for areas of improvement
The incumbent must have the following authorities:
Project Management – Approve timelines and deliverables. The role has the authority to question current work processes and recommend alternatives.
Monitoring - review materials and provide stakeholders with suggestions and recommendations and make changes to agreed-to standards without the approval of manager. Escalate to manager if necessary.
Issue Resolution – Resolve a diverse range of related issues/situations/problems within project scope and escalate to Manager or Director when necessary
SCOPE AND IMPACT:
The role contributes to overall business results, helping to drive asset and revenue growth
Supports the business with superior marketing execution
Oversees a portion of the marketing initiatives
Recommends ways to improve effectiveness and efficiencies of marketing efforts
CROSS FUNCTIONAL RELATIONSHIPS:
This job requires the incumbent to interact with the following processes and/or groups in BMO FG:
- PCG and P&C Marketing Departments
- Compliance / Legal department
- eSupport team, eBusiness team
- Other PCG / P&C LOB’s and marketing teams – Marketing Managers, Directors, VP’s (as required)
- Occasional travel to NB branches is required (less than 10%).
- Presentations to BMO Nesbitt Burns program classes and branch network is also required.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- University degree/ Marketing diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years + of marketing experience , preferably within the financial services sector
- Strong writing skills, with experience writing ads, newsletter articles, prospecting letters both for the printed and electronic media
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Strong project management skills with the ability to balance multiple projects and deadlines
- Strong communication skills and relationship management skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Self-starter who can work independently and also actively pursue progress in the role
- Experience working with Investment Advisors an asset
- Expertise with regard to various vehicles of communications, including print and electronic
- Knowledge of graphic and print production processes an asset
- Completion of CSC an asset