Digital Marketing Coordinator full-time
Circle of Care is an accredited non-profit multi-service agency serving clients across the Toronto Area. The agency has been in business since 1974, and is recognized as a leader in the provision of home support and community support services. A progressive employer, we offer excellent wages and ongoing staff development.
Reporting to the Vice President of Communications & Development, the Digital Marketing Coordinator is accountable for coordinating all marketing and communications functions related to the agency’s intranet and website. Liaising with internal and external stakeholders and external vendors, the Coordinator helps to shape and oversee the agency’s digital media in direct alignment to Circle of Care’s business strategy and brand. The Coordinator demonstrates integrity, professionalism and a bias for action in all tasks and daily activities.
- Create, develop and manage up to date content for Circle of Care’s web and intranet presence.
- Copyedit and proofread all web and intranet content.
- Maintain a consistent look and feel throughout all web and intranet properties.
- Work with management to implement the social media strategy.
- Work with the Communications and Development Team to ensure social media tools are kept up to date.
- Support the coordination of Circle of Care social media campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Coordinate presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Linked In, YouTube and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and seeding content into social applications as needed.
- Track and report on all site metrics to evaluate performance of the web site and intranet.
- Maintain user database lists, segmentation, compliance with data law, goal setting and tracking.
- Monitor quality control standards.
- Coordinate search engine optimization, helping to ensure the site structure is search engine efficient,
- Contribute to the evaluation and management of ongoing technical requirements for the corporate website and. intranet.
- Actively participate in team initiatives and meetings and build rapport with team members to contribute to a high performing team.
- 1-3 years experience managing content and production for high traffic websites and/or intranet.
- Post-secondary degree / diploma in marketing, communications or a related field.
- Diploma / degree in digital marketing is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of HTML / CSS and experience with popular content management systems.
- Intermediate to advanced Adobe Photoshop skills.
- Experience with WordPress Content Management System, or other CMS.
- Graphic design experience is an asset.
- Proficient with email marketing and list management software, such as Constant Contact and Mail Chimp.
- Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively within a cross-departmental team and with external vendors.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and organizational skills.
- Understanding of health care environment is an asset.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software environment preferred.
Salary Range: 32.000 - 42.000
Submit your application quoting Ref #1205-01F by May 25, 2012