We are currently recruiting for a Coordinator, Digital Marketing – Mississauga, ON
The Digital Marketing Coordinator is accountable to the Senior District Manager for content management of all web sites in its Canadian Residential Portfolio to engage audiences, enhance traffic that support the digital marketing strategy.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Web Content ManagementSingle Point of Contact (SPOC) for content management requests for Morguard’s 20+ web sites in the Residential portfolio; Manages timely content updates using established content management platform, process and protocols; Active member of project team responsible for future enhancements of the Residential web platform.
- Social Media ProgramsImplements and manages social media programs and tools to engage audiences, enhance traffic and measure effectiveness through lead generation.
- Digital Ad Campaign CoordinationLiaises with third party agency to manage and measure PPC, targeting and retargeting campaigns and other campaigns as required.
- MetricsMeasures the impact of the complete digital and social media marketing efforts. Employ web analytics, competitive research and tenant insights to establish performance metrics to support recommended marketing spend.
- Research and Emerging TrendsStay current on emerging digital marketing trends and platforms, and apply them proactively.
- Marketing Materials and CommunicationsCreates and edits presentations for senior members of Residential team.
Skills, Knowledge, Experience and Education
- BA or Diploma in Communication, Advertising, Marketing, Web Development or related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in online marketing specifically with social media engagement
- Strong knowledge of Search Engine Optimization (SEO), key word research, link building, e-mail marketing, Google Adwords, organic listing, on-page optimization and off-page optimization
- Ability to analyze data, draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Strong computer skills, proficient with Microsoft office (including Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and functional knowledge and experience with HTML/CSS.
- Strong relationship builder, internally and externally, across all functions, and at all levels
- High level of initiative and enthusiasm, with creative flair and entrepreneurial spirit
- A hands-on and can-do attitude, with strict attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal
- An interest in and aptitude in technology
- Strong team player.
- Driver’s license and reliable vehicle
- Previous experience in the apartment rental business or commercial real estate industry is an asset.