AG Hair, a Canadian hair care company – named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies for 2017 – experiencing exponential growth in the USA and internationally, has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Coordinator
Inspired by the world of fashion, hair and culture, AG creates a new standard of beauty through products that are handcrafted to deliver on their promise. Since 1989, AG Hair has become a name synonymous with integrity and a brand whose devotees can’t help but Use. Love. Repeat.
At AG Hair, Every Bottle Counts. We’ve been building schools in Africa since 2008. Every time you purchase an AG Hair product, you also help empower girls. AG Hair donates a portion of each AG product sold directly to the AG Hair’s philanthropic charity of choice, One Girl Can (www.onegirlcan.com).
The Company’s founders, John and Lotte Davis, have combined their expertise in hair and marketing to create better quality products for the professional hair industry. Today AG Hair can be found in thousands of salons around the world.
Working at AG...
Every role is integral to the success of the company and creating products that make a difference is a core belief that each of our employees are committed to. We have a team of innovative, passionate and creative people who are inspired by an entrepreneurial spirit.
AG’s culture is rooted in the values of collaboration, diversity, respect and work-life balance. We focus on professional and personal growth and development through a positive work environment. With a competitive compensation package, extended health and dental benefits, and supportive colleagues, it makes it easy to come to work.
The opportunity for you…
We are searching for a fashion forward, highly motivated Digital Marketing Coordintor based in our head office located in Burnaby, B.C.
You will be responsible for…
- Creating and managing a monthly social media content calendar for Instagram, Facebook and Wordpress
- Managing and connecting with Stylists/Bloggers/Influencers for collaborations
- Managing contesting and promotions to help increase social followers
- Writing new blog posts and manage blog projects assigned to others in the Marketing department
- Research and make recommendations based on media-related industry trends
- Identify and isolate key performance indicators for consideration of future initiatives or projects
- Assists with all customer inquiries that arrive through Press Inbox and Social Media Channels
- Manage and write weekly internal all employee newsletter
What you offer…
- Completion of a diploma or degree in Communications, Marketing, or related creative field
- Minimum 2 years of work experience related to social media or marketing
- Strong copy writing and editing skills
- Understanding of paid media for social content and Facebook ads
- Intermediate skills in, but not limited to, SEO, Google Analytics, SEM and social impressions
- Proficiencies with Microsoft Office and Macs
- Experience in HTML and Adobe Suite (InDesign and Photoshop) considered an asset
- Knowledge of graphic design principles and industry influencers considered an asset
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver against immediate deadlines
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills with a resourcefulness and can-do attitude
- An aptitude for staying up-to-date and utilizing current and emerging social media technologies, features and best practices
- Interest in beauty and fashion is a must.
Please either e-mail your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to employment[at]aghair.com and quote "Digital Marketing Coordinator - FreshGigs" in the subject line, or fax to (604) 294-8885, attention People & Culture Department. No phone calls please. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. Thank you.