The Digital Marketing Assistant works closely with the Digital Marketing Manager on the development andexecution of demand generation programs and in ensuring the accuracy and quality of the sales leads thatare generated.
The ideal candidate would be someone who has a positive attitude, who pays meticulous attention todetail, is comfortable working in a CRM database and has a keen desire to learn. This person should havean understanding of how to execute digital marketing programs across social media, paid search, displayadvertising and be comfortable creating blog content.
Responsibilities and Deliverables
- Assist in the optimization of digital marketing programs including: paid search, banner advertising,social media, and video.
- Update and manage prospects in our CRM database on a daily basis and ensure the completeness ofprospect records.
- Ensure inquiries are allocated to individual sales reps and followed up on in a timely fashion.
- Report on the status, quality, and quantity of leads acquired.
- Assist in the development of materials to support the sales team
- Actively participate in marketing meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Other special projects as required
- Post-secondary education with a focus in Marketing or equivalent work experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience working in a CRM database, Salesforce in particular, is highly desirable
- Understanding of PPC advertising and Google AdWords
- Problem Solver – ability to dive in and find answers to questions that may not be documented
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
With more than 850 clients and 750,000 system users across dozens of industries, Intelex Technologies Inc. is a leading global provider of environment, health & safety (EHS), quality and business performance management software.
Trusted for more than two decades, Intelex's scalable, web-based platform and suite of EHS, quality and business performance applications have helped clients across all industries improve performance, reduce risk, streamline their business processes and ensure sustained compliance with internationally accepted standards and regulatory requirements.
Intelex continues to win an array of accolades, having been named one of Canada's Best Managed Companies, as well as ranking in the Deloitte Technology Fast 500 North America for five consecutive years and Deloitte Technology Fast 50 North America for three years. Intelex was included on the GTA’s Top Employers exclusive list for three years in a row and Best Employers in the GTA for two years; the results were published in The Globe and Mail and Toronto Star. Intelex was also named one of Canada's 50 Best Small and Medium Employers two years in a row and ranked in the Great Place to Work in Canada list for the past two years.