Digital Marketing Analyst
Lenbrook International is on an incredible journey – to bring high resolution audio to every household through meaningful technological innovations and beautifully designed products. For over 40 years, our brands NAD (NADelectronics.com) and PSB (PSBspeakers.com) have been leaders in high-end audio, and more recently we have been turning the wireless, multi-room audio streaming market on its head with Bluesound (bluesound.com) and Bluesound Professional (bluesoundprofessional.com).
As we continue to build global presence for our brands, we are in the market for a left-and-right-brained Digital Marketing Analyst to help us improve online marketing ROI and drive online sales conversion. This position reports to the Campaigns Lead.
This role is perfect for someone who is detail-oriented and proactive in identifying trends, and who has experience in a fast-paced international company. The position will work closely with both the marketing and e-commerce teams.
- Support the Vice President of Marketing and Vice President of Channel Development with regular reporting on digital marketing campaigns, including spend vs conversion tracking and trend analyses
- With direction from the Campaigns Lead, build and deploy multi-channel marketing campaigns, including spend analysis, audience targeting and refinement, and creative testing and refinement
- Working with the marketing operations team, create, test, and deploy tracking tools to ensure accurate campaign analytics
- Support the operations team to identify SEO content on our brand websites, and identifying opportunities for creative of UX enhancements that will drive brand objectives
- Collate, make sense of, and live inside the trove of digital analytics from a multitude of channels, continually slicing and dicing the data in different ways to uncover trends and opportunities
- Collaborate with the creative marketing team on campaigns and provide fact-based analytical advice across paid, owned and earned digital activities that aligns to strategy & drives towards goals, deploy A/B tests and gather insights to quickly turn around optimized campaign content
- Lead data driven initiatives to further measurement and targeting strategies to enable a fulsome view of digital marketing performance, analyze KPIs and how they connect to overarching business goals and objectives
- Keep up with current trends in social media and digital marketing and identify and present new ways of connecting with target audiences
- Minimum 2 years of experience in digital marketing and data analytics, preferably in an agency environment
- Post-secondary education in statistics, data science, or digital marketing analytics, with additional certifications in Google Analytics, Hootsuite University, or other similar training
- Strong English communication skills, with the ability to work cross-functionally with a variety of stakeholders, and translate analytics trends and findings to creative and commercial teams for action and follow-up
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing channels across social media and marketplace platforms, including advertising formats, consumer behavior, marketing effectiveness benchmarks, and audience targeting capabilities
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint, with experience in SPSS, including cluster, regression, and correlation analyses