It’s the story of the little company that could. What is now a multi-million dollar company, started out as a small business venture for four business minded mamas. These female entrepreneurs started a great company and took the marketplace by storm. One of the first companies to engage their customers in active social and digital media, we are now looking for a Translator of all things digital in the marketing world, who is also a bit of a fortune teller. You might also go by the title, Digital Marketing Analyst. But you are so much more! How much more? You can:
- Predict the future and use it for good. Combining your knowledge of how to interpret and predict customer trends, with data from multiple sources (web, analytics, social, SEM, mobile) you will make business and marketing recommendations
- React. Fast. Like superhero fast. Your knowledge of analytics will enable you to interpret and understand web trends and needs. You will make instant as well as scheduled changes on a daily or weekly basis to maximize conversion rate.
- Be agile
- Be proactive
- Work across channels, social, web, mobile, and digital to complement existing customer engagement strategy and tactics.
- Increase relevance. Our product will never go out of style. And we have a very loyal customer base, check out our Facebook page to see how involved our followers are; however, we need new customers. For as long as mamas are having babies, those babies and kids will lose stuff. And that stuff needs to be labeled!
- Understand, emphasize, and use the social analytics and metrics that are important in terms of conversions. This is all about the numbers.
- Talk the talk and walk the walk. You know how to pull and put together relevant data to support improvements, spending, and best practices. You can liaise seamlessly with all of our teams.
- Play shortstop. We need some new blood on our softball team.
We are looking for someone who wants to be an active voice and a key member of our brand management and marketing team; someone who is all about trends. We know that we are asking for a lot, a digital marketing analyst who truly understands our demographic is a rare individual, but so is a team that is part of a bigger, fun loving corporate culture, and is known to be the best team in the building! (Or so they say.) And if I told you that you can do all this through a results only work environment and still be able to maintain a work life balance, you might say that this is a company meant for you. In fact you might say its Karma (and that also happens to be the name of our Director of Marketing.)
It’s going to take more than an alignment of the stars to get you the job, you’ll also need:
- A university degree and three to five year’s business experience in business technology, and/or marketing. You are a numbers and trends translator who has done this before at a small to mid-sized company. You can expertly use Google Analytics, MS Office, Magento Enterprise, Adobe Analytics
- Multilingual capabilities in ecommerce and mobile technology
- Expertise and experience with a digital marketing environment (SEO, SEM, Display, Email, Mobile, pay-per-click), strategies, and ROI measurement
- An intellectual curiosity
- An understanding of principles of target markets and customer segments
- An easygoing yet strong personality. You can be a leader and a team player. You can take direction and you can provide guidance. You can work with our team, as well as finance, customer insight, and customer experience
- An active social media presence. You need to understand our demographic and tools from a first person perspective.
- Business intelligence. This position is about the numbers and making them work for us. You need to be a master of quantitative data.
Why commit to a career with Mabels:
- We have a culture that can't be beat. New parents, seasoned parents, and professional aunts/uncles alike. We come together to beat each other in sports and games, dress up for Halloween, and cheers each other on our personal accomplishments.
- Our unique ROWE work culture. While this role is a face-to-face, in-the-building, run to the next meeting role, you will still benefit. Our unique work environment supports our goals to attract and retain high calibre employees who thrive in a trusting environment where they can achieve their professional and personal outcomes. And, by having a clearly laid out, collaborative performance plan together with your manager, there is no question about expectations.
Who we are:
- We’re passionate about who we are and what we do. Put simply, Mabel’s Labels is committed to providing the very best labels and customer service in the marketplace.
- We don't like to brag, but we can't help it if others praise us! And they do! We have awards and recognition in business and products. Most recently, the editors of Canada’s Top 100 Employers have named us as one of Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers for 2015. Plus features on The View, Today, InStyle, Forbes.com and more.
- We are everywhere on social media and not just in name only. Our activity and presence surpasses our own platforms. And our own platforms shine! We have been named on Inc.com's 20 Awesome Facebook Fan Pages and Hubspot's 15 Best Facebook Pages You've Ever Seen
At Mabel’s Labels, we help make the lives of parents, teachers, coaches, kids, and lost & found boxes easier! We give back through social communication and we love sharing tips and tidbits from our lived experiences. And it doesn’t stop with our customers; we treat our employees like family because that’s how we started. If this sounds like the place you want to be, we'd love to start the conversation and tell you more about what makes Mabel’s a great place to work.