Reporting to the Director of Digital Media, the Content Manager will play a major role on Indie88’s digital team and be responsible for executing Indie88’s digital content strategy on a day-to-day basis. The Content Manager’s goal will be growing awareness, audience, and engagement for Indie88 on digital media channels by managing the content life-cycle. The ideal candidate takes a best-in-class approach to their work and strives to consistently over-achieve.
The candidate will leverage their proven track record developing, executing, and distributing digital content across social media to help take Indie88’s online efforts to the next level. A highly developed understanding of what it takes to create meaningful and engaging story-telling using digital video, audio, and written content will be critical to succeed in this role.
The successful candidate will be an excellent project manager with experience managing multiple stakeholders, assets, and timelines to ensure all parties are producing key elements on time and ensuring flawless execution on social media. They will possess great attention to detail that enables them to ensure the strictest quality control over content and the communication process that enables it. The Digital Content Manager will work closely with all departments including on-air, Programming, Promotions, and Sales.
- Manage staff and resources throughout all stages of the content lifecycle including: ideation, assignment, production and planning, work-back schedules, publishing/scheduling, reporting, and optimization
- Monitor all digital channels to ensure best practices as outlined in the content strategy
- Train staff on best practices regularly to ensure goals are being met
- Put together content plans for key events with the help of the content team
- Constant learning of best practices, new technologies, and industry changes relating to content to ensure Indie88 is always at the leading edge
- Provide monthly analytics reports on all KPIs to ensure strategy is effective
- Must have 5+ years in content production / management for online and experience managing a large workload with multiple stakeholders
35% -- Management
- managing and implementing channel strategy
- monitoring and ensuring quality quality control
- Training Staff on best practices / tactics
- scheduling/rolling out
- Analytics and Reporting
50% -- Producing
- working with content producers
- securing permits
15% -- meetings
- Content Brainstorms
- Partner Meetings
- Internal Approvals