Reporting to the Manager of Digital Communications this position will be responsible for the execution of Farrow’s digital communication activities and coordination of digital / IT projects to promote, streamline and support business activities. This is a unique role, supporting Information Technology, Marketing and other areas of the business.
- Coordinate and execute digital content marketing activities and processes for Farrow online properties and digital projects, including websites, portals, email marketing, SEM/SEO and social media.
- Work collaboratively with internal Farrow partners to develop and publish appropriate content for Farrow websites, social media, email marketing and other digital marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate, measure and report on Farrow thought leadership efforts, including delivery of content and participation in trade events.
- Perform reporting and online analysis, identifying tactics for constant improvement and inform decision making.
- Execute and enforce design and content standards, quality control and compliance with policies and standards for all digital communications.
- Coordinate digital and Information Technology projects including management of project requests, timelines and reporting. Assist with gathering requirements, document creation and issue management.
- Stay abreast of trends in digital communications and marketing including online (web, social media), email and make recommendations on improving existing digital activities.
- Where required, produce policies, procedures and other related documentation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required Education / Skills
- Three year diploma / degree in related field of study.
- Two or more years professional experience using web content management and social media tools.
- Two or more years professional experience implementing SEO and SEM initiatives, with a thorough understanding of page and site optimization and link building tactics.
- Two or more years experience in project coordination.
- Experience with analysis reporting through web analytics programs such as Google Analytics.
- Tech savvy with a solid understanding of the web, online marketing and email best practices.
- Previous experience in B2B, customs brokerage or logistics industry is preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to develop excellent written content in online or offline settings.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and interpersonal.
- Ability and passion to provide first class customer service.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong desire to learn, develop and support team members to achieve Company goals.
- Strong ability to multi-task and manage concurrent products.
- Must be deadline oriented with excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent analytic, research and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to communicate business needs to I.T. Personnel.
Working Conditions / Other Requirements
- Criminal Background Check required.