Do you have a notebook full of ideas for your favourite superhero’s next great adventure? Are you passionate about the creative process? At Bardel, our greatest asset is our people. With multiple series currently in production, we are always looking for exceptional talent to join our winning team!
We are searching for a talented Designer to join our Vancouver studio team. In this role, you will be creating designs that meet the aesthetic, creative and technical quality standards of the production with the guidance of senior animators, designers and project leads.
What you will be doing:
- Explore design solutions for various projects, utilizing different mediums and tools
- Share design ideas with other team members in a collaborative setting
- Create artwork as required, conforming to the styles of the productions or projects
- Contribute to and/or lead small animation or interactive media project as they become available
What you bring to the table:
- Current enrollment or graduation from an animation or graphics arts program (diploma, certificate or degree) in a participating post-secondary institute
- Exposure to or education in animation techniques
- Experience with computerized graphic design or animation software programs an asset
- Strong desire to develop design and animation skills and to deepen your knowledge of your respective field
- Ability to work effectively in a collaborative team environment
- Creativity and a willingness to share ideas, opinions and suggestions
- Willingness to take initiative and be proactive toward seeking out new projects and tasks to enrich your experience and broaden your learning
Why work at Bardel?
We've got great people here, and for good reasons. Bardel offers a generous benefit package, regular social events and ongoing development opportunities for employees to advance their careers through work on prominent and exciting industry projects. You will collaborate with other influential, career-minded creative professionals from around the world. Fun is included in every role!