Blueprint provides industry-leading software solutions that help large organizations build better business applications. Our products - Blueprint Storyteller for Agile, Blueprint Automate for DevOps and Blueprint RegTech for Compliance – resolve many of the time-consuming, costly, and error-prone challenges that IT organizations face when driving digital transformation for their businesses.
We ensure that large-scale mission critical projects are completed successfully, on time and on budget. Organizations across the globe use Blueprint solutions to better align IT with their business by ensuring regulatory compliance, speeding transition to Agile, and automating their end to end BizDevOps toolchain. Nearly half of all Fortune 100 companies choose Blueprint to de-risk and accelerate their software projects.
The Customer Marketing Manager will be responsible for launching and executing customer marketing and advocacy activities at Blueprint. The position will include the identification and development of customers into advocates and the execution of customer marketing programs via email and other channels to drive adoption and use of additional Blueprint products to help our customers deliver exceptional results.
Fundamentally, you will be responsible for the perception of Blueprint within our customer base and the communication of that perception with the rest of the market via references, third party review sites and the mobilization of customer advocates within Blueprint’s general marketing activities.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for building and fostering community within a customer base and establishing win-win relationships. Reporting to the Senior Director, Product Marketing, the successful candidate will have the goal of creating and delivering a world-class customer marketing & advocacy program.
The core responsibilities for this position are:
- Develop and implement a best-in-class “win-win” customer marketing program to foster a large number of enthusiastic, authentic customer advocates
- Drive expansion/new revenue within key, strategic accounts
- Support adoption & maintenance renewal
- Enhance the Blueprint/Storyteller brands within customer accounts
- Support a scalable, engagement model for non strategic customers
- Develop ad-hoc and automated campaigns to drive adoption of Blueprint products including, but not limited to: low-usage revival, monthly webinars or video recordings on hot topics, new product release communication strategy (with the Product team), etc.
- Targeted webinar and internal case studies within strategic accounts
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as: in-person/virtual events, workshops, awards programs, ongoing nurture campaigns
- Identify key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- External case studies for all accounts where there is opportunity
- Robust, meaningful customer stories for decks to be used for sales, expansion, adoption and partners
- Coordinate all release management communication
- Targeted and customized customer communication, including campaigns, especially within strategic accounts
- Develop and implement customer marketing programs to educate, inspire and delight our customers
- Closely liaise with Marketing (e.g. to understand advocacy requirements and execute campaigns), Client Success (e.g. to support and align with their activities) and Product (e.g. to communicate new features and functionality, gather input to product roadmap, etc.)
- Monitor and implement best practices in customer marketing & advocacy, while also finding innovative and optimal uses of advocates for Blueprint given the specifics of our customers and market
- Regularly review customer marketing & advocacy activities, report successes and failures, and then recommend and implement iterative improvements (both strategic and tactical)
The successful candidate will not only have an eagerness to learn and take on new responsibilities but they must also have:
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a related or relevant field
- 2+ years of experience in customer marketing or advocacy and / or demand marketing, customer success (preferably B2B and / or SaaS technology)
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement
- Passion – for people (and in particular our customers), for advocacy, for marketing and for technology in general
- Understanding our customers will be key to building relationships with them
- Excellent relationship building skills; must be able to build relationships internally and externally, including with CIOs and other senior level executives
- Excellent written, visual and verbal communication skills
- The ability to work autonomously – but also to collaborate well with others to achieve common objectives and, if necessary, provide strong leadership when required
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong project management skills.
- Experience with CRM (Salesforce), advocacy solutions (e.g. Influitive), communities (e.g. Jive) and other digital marketing tools preferred but not required for the right candidate
- Experience in the B-B IT technology industry a plus
- Highly motivated and willing to work in a fast paced environment with an innate sense of urgency and an excellent ability to successfully prioritize
If you thrive on working in a dynamic and exciting environment while creating value for the client then this is the role for you!
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package coupled with a casual and fast paced work environment. If you think Blueprint is the place for you, apply today!
We strive to meet the accommodation needs of persons with disabilities. Applicants are encouraged to make their needs for accommodation known in advance during the application process.