WiderFunnel is hiring a Sales Support Specialist!
Job Summary: Are you a really good administrator who knows Salesforce and loves organizing? We are looking for an A-Player to join our team! You will be an integral part of the sales team, providing sales support and analysis for our growing team. You will help us build processes, measure our progress and keep us focused on the right activities to achieve our aggressive sales goals.
Location: Vancouver, BC
All qualified applicants must be authorized to live and work in Vancouver, BC Canada.
Reports to: VP, Business Development
We know that you will need to be or have:
- Proactive, creative
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Very organized; using time efficiently.
- Comfortable talking to all types of people
- Strong desire to learn
Responsibilities / Job Requirements:
- Manage the Sales calendar, including scheduling appointments, confirming attendance etc.
- Document management; including updating and administering sales proposals and contracts
- Meeting attendance; including creating minutes and action items.
- Follow up with sales team regarding outstanding tasks.
- Manage multiple small tasks and get all done in a timely fashion.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office; Word and Excel.
Salesforce/CRM knowledge and skills
- Manage configuration; including views; layouts; hierarchies; and custom fields
- Be able to create / maintain reporting for leads, accounts/contacts, opportunities and pipelines, including ongoing data cleansing.
- Able to synthesize sales data, conduct analysis and report on findings.
- Suggest and implement processes to improve efficiency in the sales group, leveraging Salesforce and Asana.
Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in English written / spoken
- Comfortable speaking with clients over the phone.
Education / Experience
- Qualified candidate will ideally have 2+ years experience as an administrative assistant
- Post-secondary degree in Business or related field; or related experience.
All qualified applicants must be authorized to work in Canada.
How to Apply:
Send a link to your landing page and your LinkedIn profile to email@example.com