- In conjunction with the Manager, CRM and Marketing Analytics; develop & deliver THD’s Customer and Marketing analytics across the Marketing department.
- Conduct marketing analytics reporting and delivery, leveraging leading analytics tools.
- Work in partnership with the Database Specialist to ensure the required data is available to conduct the desired analytics.
- Support the Manager, in the development of analytics templates, reviews and insights generation to support THD Analytics Roadmap
- Support the Manager in the development of new analytics capabilities and competencies, partnering across the Marketing Analytics team.
- Conduct timely quantitative and qualitative evaluation of THD’s CRM Program using a variety of analytical techniques
- Support marketing initiatives through opportunity identification, CRM campaign design, and data extraction using internal databases
- Leveraging analytical best practices to prepare highly insightful reports and analysis and presentations targeted for specific audiences
- Responsible for sourcing, summarizing, and analyzing pertinent data from multiple data sources
- Provide insight into our Customer base through deep dive analyses, value segmentation and basket analysis
- Enhance and maintain predictive models to identify opportunities for customer cross-sell/ up-sell
- Link analysis and results to business issue and/or analytic objective that will provide actionable strategic recommendations (where appropriate)
- Execute monthly/quarterly/annual program and pre/post campaign analysis, and quarterly forecasting
- Respond to ad hoc requests for analysis, data and information on a regular basis
Desired Skills and Experience:
- University degree in Mathematics/Statistics, Business Intelligence or related field
- 3 - 5 years of experience in Database Marketing and/or Marketing Business Intelligence
- Excellent business and marketing analysis skills
- Previous experience in retail, CRM, and/or loyalty analytics strongly preferred
- Strong experience in creating and maintaining Advance Analytical models such as Customer Segmentation, RFM, LTV, Basket Analysis, etc. using Advance Analytics and/or statistical software such as SAS, SPSS, etc.
- Expert use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Access and PowerPoint) and SQL; exposure to SAP Business Object and/or BEX OR IBM Hyperon an asset
- Exposure to Visual Analytics tools such as Tableau or SAP Lumira a definite asset
- Previous experience in working with credit and D&B data an asset
- Must have a proven record of interacting with IT, Finance, Operations, Sales, and Marketing with an innate ability to problem solve and impact decision making with a cross functional team
- Proven ability to deliver analytical insights to the business that drives change
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments concurrently including working flexible hours to deliver departmental deadlines and changing business needs
- Must have experience as the functional SME in database and/or Marketing tools projects such CRM and/or Marketing Automation integration
- High level of attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently with only general guidance
- Team player with high energy and demonstrated initiative
This job has expired or been closed by the employer, please visit our home page