Epicure’s Creative Services, Communications, and Marketing teams are looking for a Project Coordinator to organize and provide administrative support to Epicure’s marketing projects.
You’ll play a key role in the success of our marketing efforts by:
- Completing all tasks associated with our system of handling job requests
- Providing the right information to the right stakeholders about content, deliverables and timelines
- Providing the department with a daily update status of all projects
- Working with key stakeholders to coordinate print processes and timelines
- Providing clerical and administrative support including: database updating and input, researching, printing, meeting minutes, photocopying, faxing and filing
- HTML distribution to key stakeholders
- Managing the email distribution lists for the department
Your work will be under the general direction of the Special Projects Manager for the next year as we build out our new processes, and you will have the opportunity to work with key stakeholders to our marketing projects.
- Forward thinking
You have energy, discipline, and a drive for success. Above all, you have heart.
Plus, you love cooking, tasting, trying, and eating delicious, nutritious food.
- You have a degree or diploma in design, marketing, writing, or in related discipline like project management in a creative environment; agency experience is an asset
- You have 3 - 5 years of experience in similar roles such as marketing project coordination in design (print and digital) or advertising account management
- You have great attention to detail, superior organization, multitasking, and time management skills
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office Suite including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; familiar with project management software
- You have knowledge of project management best practices
- You understand how marketing materials are created
- You are an excellent communicator and have exceptional customer-service skills
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision
- You take initiative and have the ability to anticipate what may need to be done
We are Canada’s largest 100% Canadian women-led Direct Sales opportunity. Started in the back of a station wagon in 1991, we're no ordinary family-owned business, and we don't intend to become one. Our mission is to transform lives by revolutionizing our industry with a viable entrepreneurial opportunity for women, helping Canadians make better food choices, and sharing the delight and joy of cooking (whether you’re a beginner, foodie, or pro in the kitchen).
Celebrated by PROFIT/Chatelaine W100, President & Founder Sylvie Rochette, and CEO Amelia Warren were named 20th among Canada’s Top 100 Female Entrepreneurs for 2012.
Pursuing a passion for outstanding food and cookware, we are located in the mildest year-round climate in Canada on an Agricultural Land Reserve vineyard with a stunning view of the ocean and mountains. We provide competitive compensation and benefits, meaningful work, and an opportunity to make an impact.
Working at Epicure means being passionate about what you do. Be part of an amazing team, in an extraordinary place, with a very exciting future.
Join us and make your journey count while you continue to build a great career.