MRD-Music Revenue Data Inc., located in North York, is seeking an EEA-Experienced Executive Assistant.
We require a person with quick learning curves and strategic thinking to help support the flow of services to clients. By working with the SVP General Manager, your knowledge and focus can accelerate your position into larger roles within the company. A smart, strong and soulful person who can be a team player will be hired.
Experience & Qualifications:
- 3+ years experience as assistant to executive teams or individuals. Entertainment Industry production assistant or Executive assistant role is a plus.
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to learn.
- Ability to organize, prioritize, multi-task and work under deadlines/pressure.
- Very Strong Computer Skills and excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Strong Communication Skills both verbal and written, including grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Must be fluent in English
Responsibilities will include:
- Support day-to-day responsibilities of executive team
- General Office Management –
- Manage appointments / organize meetings, conference calls, travel.
- Manage Archives (scan, organize and store on hard drive)
- Assist in preparing client quarterly reports
- Assist with organizing and managing full client title catalogues
- Conduct research for report findings as required
MRD is the leading Global Royalty Manager for Film and TV music trusted by some of the world's most successful composers and Film/TV music publishers.