Who we are and what we do
As Canada's largest automotive marketing company, Absolute Results Productions Ltd. specializes in creating successful sales events exclusively for the automotive industry. Through the provision of comprehensive sales training and effective database marketing, our team works together to plan, prepare and execute sales events at dealerships across Canada, USA and Europe.
At Absolute Results, we think big, we dream big and we have the vision and resources to deliver big results. From conducting a detailed dealership analysis, to the design and distribution of personalized marketing collateral, we help our clients to maximize sales by teaching them how to effectively manage the sales cycle and facilitate a positive purchase experience for all.
We are a team of friendly and supportive professionals who are caffeinated and 'creatively disruptive'. We believe in innovating relentlessly and executing flawlessly to build a solid foundation for our growing business. Our company culture is at the heart of everything we do. We enjoy getting our hands dirty but above all, everything we do is done in a honourable way. We believe in philanthropy and are proud to give our team the opportunity to give back to the community, both locally and abroad.
If you share these values and our work ethic, we want to hear from you!
About the Opportunity
We are seeking an experienced professional to manage, motivate and inspire our team as our new Creative Director.
Based in Surrey, BC, you will be chiefly responsible for injecting creativity and innovation into our business operations. Working closely with internal and external stakeholders, you will manage the Graphics department to ensure the timely delivery of quality products and services.
As a member of the senior management team, you will be responsible for participating in strategic business planning, as well as:
- Develop and maintain an appropriate department structure that supports the needs of the business;
- Establish departmental goals, objectives and operating procedures;
- Ensure timely and continuous delivery of graphics services and monitor departmental performance;
- Identify opportunities for the appropriate and cost-effective investment of financial resources in departmental systems and resources;
- Develop, track and control operating and capital budgets, including cost/benefit analysis to justify department spending and other initiatives;
- Promote and manage relationships between internal and external clients, including vendors and partner organizations;
- Maintain current knowledge of advertising and design technology and trends, particularly those relevant to the automotive industry;
- Provide departmental and business leadership in alignment with the company's vision and values; and
- Supervise the recruitment, development and retention of all graphics departmental staff in accordance with the company's budgetary objectives and human resources policies.
To qualify for this dynamic role, you will have a University Degree or College Diploma in Marketing, Graphic Design or Business Administration. You will also have at least 3-5 years' of Graphic Design experience, ideally in a supervisory or management role.
Proficiency with computers, particularly the Adobe Creative Suite is essential. Familiarity with, or experience in, theautomotive industry is preferred, but not mandatory.
With excellent understanding of advertising and design practices and principles, you will have demonstrated experience in the development and execution of strategic marketing or business plans.
As a strong communicator, both written and verbal, you will be highly organized and capable of managing multiple tasks and priorities. As a business leader, you will also possess excellent interpersonal, active listening and negotiation skills.
Self-motivated and driven, you will have keen attention to detail and superior analytical and problem-solving abilities. You will also have a positive customer service orientation.
The ability to create and maintain a positive and collaborative team-based environment is essential for success in this role. The ability to speak French or Spanish is an asset.
If this sounds like you, please read on to see what we can offer you!
About the Benefits
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, commensurate with skills and experience.
In addition to birthday celebrations, staff barbecues, and volunteer opportunities we also offer:
- Medical and dental benefits;
- Bonuses (based on company performance); and
- Relocation assistance available for the right candidate.
With a structure and culture that actively supports training, development and continuous improvement, our team also enjoys genuine opportunities for growth and career progression in return for hard work and dedication.
At Absolute Results, we celebrate new ideas and forward thinking, and we encourage all employees to share their ideas on our Culture Wall. Of course, these great ideas don't go unrecognized. We recently awarded some of our trailblazers a trip to Las Vegas!
If you believe you are a good fit for this role and want to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you! Apply today!