Browns Restaurant Group is dedicated to developing & supporting restaurant Franchise brands that wow the guest & create business ownership opportunities for motivated industry leaders. We bring fun & simplicity back into the chain dining experience, integrating familiar & innovative food with personal & friendly service in a variety of casual dining & drinking environments.
Reporting to the COO, the Corporate Marketing Manager is responsible for guiding the Marketing affairs of Browns Restaurant Group (BRG), including execution of budgets, plans and programs, delivery and growth of the organization’s multiple brands & story, management of Corporate communication activities, in addition to providing system-wide support for BRG’s growing group of Franchisees.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a passion for storytelling as a branding tool, particularly at the restaurant level. Additionally, this individual will embrace innovation, be aware of emerging trends in new media, be dedicated to the pursuit of excellence at scale, and have a proven track record in executing Marketing strategy, as delivered by the Executive team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a multi-brand, award winning organization, while being part of a growing group of remarkably talented individuals with a vision.
- Builds on storytelling for all brands, helping execute the brand vision & mission accordingly.
- Delivers internal & external brand and communication strategies & Corporate communication activities.
- Manages and plans all media/public relations activities to ensure strong brand message & appropriate coverage, including charitable donations and sponsorship.
- Menu, advertising and promotional material layout, design & copy; produces printed versions as required.
- Generates creative material/output for banners, signage, graphics, and logos, as directed.
- Works with legal team to ensure BRG brands and trademarks are appropriately protected & managed.
- Oversees consistent delivery of all brands’ image components, in conjunction with Design & Operations.
- Represents the company to appropriate industry & community stakeholder groups.
- Assists in Marketing component for all annual corporate events & conferences, as needed.
- Communicates with Franchisees on brand image/standards and execution of such.
- Develops and implements approved advertising & promotional programs.
- Development of local store marketing toolkit for Franchise community, including coaching, monitoring and analysis, as required.
- Oversees enhancement & sales growth of company-wide Gift Card program.
- Provides support & enhancement of Franchise Marketing including printed/digital communications, Franchise recruitment, and lead generation activity.
- Enhances & contributes to company culture, building world-class brands system wide.
- Manages videography and photography projects for advertising, corporate collateral & digital platforms
Desired Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Post-secondary education in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ Marketing experience in restaurant and/or Franchise business environment; understanding of foodservice industry metrics strongly preferred.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook); SharePoint experience a strong asset.
- Intermediate Adobe Creative Cloud skills; knowledge & understanding of various video platforms.
- Solid verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Proven ability to think strategically by identifying needs, seeking solutions, and outlining areas of improvement with regards to Marketing & brand concepts.
- Results-oriented and process driven, with high expectations of self in managing change & tight deadlines.
Compensation: Competitive full-time salary commensurate with experience, and includes comprehensive health & dental benefits, professional development opportunities, in addition to a winning corporate culture.