Do you want to build your writing career in an agency environment where you’ll contribute to strategy, develop engaging concepts and create resonant campaigns?
Quarry is currently seeking a Content Experience Creator to join our Content Creation team, working out of our riverside St. Jacobs location. Your experience in agriculture would be a great asset, but we’re really looking for someone with a creative spark and persuasive storytelling abilities, who loves to collaborate and has the writing experience to prove it.
If you believe that high-quality content is essential for credibility and lays the foundation for a brand’s success, you could be who we’re looking for!
What you’ll be doing:
- Imagine, invent and articulate strategy-based, original and persuasive creative concepts for integrated communications
- Write compelling copy for print and digital media (email, online, trade pubs, advertising, videos, print DM, radio) and for multiple purposes (education, brand building, content marketing, demand gen)
- Translate product-speak into real-world benefits across longer-form content like tech sheets, advertorials, presentations, case studies and white papers
- Juggle multiple projects and work quickly, when required
What we’re seeking:
- At least 5 years’ experience, ideally with some time spent in an agency environment
- English or Journalism Degree, or equivalent
Quarry is the buyer experience agency for savvy marketers who want to transform their brands. Our clients span a broad range of industries and audiences, with one element in common: all market highly engineered goods and services across a complex buying journey.
Quarry is committed to providing a work environment that is inclusive and free of employment barriers and discrimination. Accommodations will be made for qualified applicants with a disability throughout the recruitment process. Should you require accommodation through the application, interview or selection stages, please contact Shelley Facey, Director People.