Format is on the hunt for a Content Marketing Specialist. If you love the challenge of lead generation and constantly brainstorm new ideas for user acquisition through online channels, then you just might be the perfect fit for this role.
Based out of Liberty Village in Toronto, we are focused on developing online products that improve the lives of creative professionals. Our flagship product, Format.com, makes it easy to build a professional portfolio website. Tens of thousands of creative professionals across all countries worldwide use our platform to beautifully showcase their work online, attract clients, and grow their careers.
As an integral part of Format’s core marketing team, our ideal candidate will focus their time on creating engaging written and visual content with the goal of growing our user base. They are comfortable with data analysis and have proven experience in effective copywriting, digital production, A/B tests, and SEO.
If this sounds like you, keep reading.
- You have 3+ years of experience producing and marketing content for the web and building audiences and engagement online
- You have strong quantitative and analytical abilities and exceptional oral and written communication skills
- You have experience working with a variety of inbound marketing tactics: blogging, Public Relations, social media, link building, and email outreach
- You’re knowledgeable/familiar with search engine optimization (SEO) best-practices and techniques (proven experience increasing website traffic preferred)
- You’re passionate about discovering new online marketing methods/channels
- You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions
- You’re comfortable working in a fast-paced, performance-oriented environment
- You’re proficient with Google Analytics
- Bonus points if you’ve got the chops in HTML5 and CSS
What you’ll be responsible for at Format:
- Brainstorming creative new ways to engage our prospects and customers
- In collaboration with our design team, external influencers, and industry experts online, produce content that meets industry-best practices, contains appropriate calls-to-action, and creates an interactive experience that engages and intrigues visitors (ebooks, blog posts, reports, case studies, webinars, infographics, etc.)
- Ideating, planning and producing marketing campaigns to generate website traffic and attract new customers
- Developing and maintaining relationships with publications and influencers to facilitate the placement and promotion of content
Why Join Format?
- We have an amazing team that will be eager to help you succeed in your role. Learn more about us: http://wayswework.io..res/format
- We pay competitive salaries and have flexible vacation and work-from-home policies
- We provide great benefits: extended health, dental, life, and disability
- We frequently celebrate hitting milestones after work (or in the middle of the day if it’s sunny)
- We're proudly self-funded. We answer to our community and no one else!
- Some of our in-office perks include: a desk equipped with an Aeron chair and top-notch Apple gear (take a peek here), curating what music gets played over our office speakers, yummy catered lunches on Mondays, and drinking as much espresso as you need.