If you’re passionate about content marketing, obsess over the voice of the customer, and you simply love writing, then we’re glad you’re here. XE is seeking a dynamic Content Marketing Specialist to join our team.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, you are a driven and meticulous self-starter, who can quickly adapt to a fast-paced environment. With strong emphasis on tech-business competencies (content, SEO, SEM, CRO social, data analytics), you will play a critical role in our dedicated Marketing team. At XE, your contributions can be appreciated by millions of people around the world.
- Develop a fundamental understanding of our customer segments and their needs
- Conceptualize content strategies that align with customer needs and company goals
- Contribute to guidelines on brand tone, voice, and curation content mix
- Monitor content quality to enforce brand values & strengthen customer relationships
- Collaborate with subject matter experts to produce engaging educational content
- Create compelling promotional content that drives conversions: ads, white papers, etc.
- Craft communication plans including newsletters, media kits and other PR materials
- Distribute content across multiple channels including web, app, email, social media
- Work with marketing team to measure and optimize content effectiveness
- Present insights gained from performance analysis to evolve content strategies
- Degree in English, Communications, Marketing, or related field
- 3 to 5 years of experience in omni-channel content development
- Solid writing portfolio with short and long-form content
- Ability to write in a playful yet professional voice
- Exceptional grammar, writing, editing, and proofreading skills (aka grammar geek)
- Self-motivated, performance driven, and able to work independently and in a team
- Meticulous attention to accuracy and detail with strong time-management skills
- Proven ability to build strong partnerships and relationships with key stakeholders
- Tech-business competencies: SEO, SEM, CRO, social, data analytics
- Outstanding analytical, problem solving and research skills
- The desire and ability to produce high-quality content quickly
What we can offer
Established in 1993, XE has been selected as a GTA Top Employer multiple years. We are profitable, growing, and community-involved. In July 2015 XE became part of the Euronet (NASDAQ: EEFT) family, a global provider of electronic payment and transaction processing solutions for financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. Euronet has over 4,600 employees in 39 countries who help processes over 2.6 billion transactions a year which generates over $1.7 billion in annual revenue.
Each month, more than 34 million people use our foreign exchange tools and services, including the XE Currency Converter and the XE Currency App, which has received 40 million installs. Our money transfer services have booked billions of dollars in transactions and our commercial currency data has been used by thousands of corporate clients, from SMEs to Fortune 500 companies. XE is committed to continuing our role as leaders and innovators in our industry.
We want our team members to lead happy, healthy, balanced lives. Our 40-hour work week supports work-life balance. We offer generous benefits, including dental, maternity, and RSP matching. And if you need a break, you can use our well-equipped gym and showers. We provide delicious lunches every Friday, followed by some intense games of ping pong (to burn off the calories). We think the best relationships are built on respect, so we strive to ensure that this is reflected in our relationship with employees.