PNI Digital Media is looking for a Content Graphic Designer for a 6 month contract to leverage their creative expertise to design print products and other marketing materials to meet the needs of PNI's clients.
- Creates graphic artwork and visual material layouts for a variety of printed products.
- Is skilled in concept development, layout design, colour theory and application usability.
- Uses Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, and Adobe Photoshop on a daily basis, and occasionally Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Prepares and formats artwork in InDesign for our ecommerce system.
- Proofs designs to ensure quality and technical file structure.
- Uses proprietary import tool to upload files to the system.
- Juggles multiple priorities in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 2 years working experience in graphic design.
- Diploma in Graphic Design.
- Strong experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office.
- Ability to create Vector graphics.
- Ability to use PC and MAC computer systems.
- Previous experience designing and formatting products for print production.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Keen attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Must supply an online or hard copy portfolio at time of application. Must be able to work in Canada.