(contractual position with a strong possibility for permanent position)
Eager to communicate your passion for cycling, enthusiastic about writing content across multiple platforms and plugged-in on Social? GARNEAU has a unique opportunity for you!
Become a CONTENT DEVELOPER / GRAPHICS COORDINATOR at GARNEAU and help expand the notoriety of the brand while propelling your career to the front of the peloton!
Under the supervision of the Global Marketing Director, the position leads the planning and development of all content, including catalogue, ad copy, video scripting, photo shot lists, blog topic development and production, creation and maintenance of planning calendars and various related tasks. The Content Developer / Graphics Coordinator oversees to a full scope of content types such as text, photography, and video material to ensure alignment with marketing objectives.
Additional requirements for the Content developer / Graphics Coordinator position:
To align with the Garneau brand, candidate must be skilled at writing in an authentic and compelling voice using a style that emotionally connects with our target consumers and other customers. Ideal candidate should be able to adapt content planning and writing style from a compelling longer-form prose style to the various formats for publication across social media, catalogues, blogs, and elsewhere as needed. Content developer should be able to create advertising copy for print, social, and digital formats and will collaborate with designers, product marketing, sales, and external brand ambassadors and athletes to produce key content for various applications. This role demands close teamwork, collaboration, ability to function in a dynamic critiquing process, and requires initiative and discipline. Candidate must be able to work constructively in planning and implementation and will be able to ensure a top level result that aligns with company objectives. Additionally, candidate must:
- Be able to seek out information and take initiative while getting validation in line with project goals.
- Be deadline-conscious, able to deliver efficiently and comprehensively.
- Be able to communicate progress and address resource needs as appropriate.
- Be able to assist in any presentations of project.
- Be able to deliver to any other project requirements as mandated.
- Be able to collaborate with internal and external sources in the research, preparation, and launch of new content.
- Perform any other duties as requested by your immediate supervisor.
- Are you enthusiastic with a keen interest in the cycling industry, all sports in general and in the company’s products?
- Do you have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Multimedia, Graphic, Design, or in a related field?
- Do you have at least five (5) years of experience in a similar position?
- Do you have excellent native-fluency, written and spoken, English skills?
- Do you have excellent communication and editing skills?
- Do you have solid experience using social networks?
- Are you highly proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Calendars, Photoshop, Illustrator, Powerpoint ?
- Do you have an Outgoing personality and proven ability to build relationships and operate effectively within a team?
- Do you have strong organizational skills and personal initiative?
- Do you like working in an ever-changing environment? Do you like and perform well in fast-paced environment?
- Are you dedicated to following up and do you have a well-develloped ability to work under pressure and to manage stress calmly?
You are just the person we need!
What does Garneau have to offer?
- Strong values that speak to you: fun, respect, innovation, team spirit and continuation
- Employee discounts on Garneau products
- Unlimited access to the on-site gym
- Lunch-time group rides (Lunch rides)
- Health and wellness program
- Company volunteering activities
- Career advancement opportunities
- A dynamic and stimulating career with daily challenges
- Annual performance evaluations
- Competitive salary
- Daytime schedule, Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:30 pm
- Possibility of working remotely or “in-house” (Derby Vermont or Quebec, Canada)
- Contractual position with a strong possibility for a permanent position
Interested in joining our team? Apply now!