Company: Thai Plate Orillia Inc. O/A Thai Plate Restaurant
Business Information: Thai Plate Restaurant is a full service restaurant serving authentic Thai cuisine. We carefully prepare every dish with the freshest ingredients and take special care to ensure that every dish is cooked to perfection. Our goal is to provide the best quality freshly prepared Thai food and provide an authentic “Thai Experience” in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere.
Business address: 179 Memorial Ave., Orillia, ON, L3V 5X7
Work Location: Same as above
Type of Employment: Full time - Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
- Develop, implement and evaluate communication strategies with the focus on social media and company website.
- Prepare weekly reports, and website and social media content
- Act as a spokesperson for the restaurant
- Monitor feedback and answer oral and written inquiries from customers via phone calls, emails, and communication through social media
- Advise clients on advertising or sales promotion strategies
- Initiate and maintain contact with the media
- Initiate the development of monthly promotions, new recipes and the assessment of service delivery
- Develop content including copywriting, copy editing, and advertisement to promote the restaurant
- Evaluate the effectiveness of each promotion/communication channel
- Work with the restaurant manager on the sales promotion
-Education: Completion of a university degree or college diploma in business marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, museology, or a discipline related to a particular subject matter is required.
-Experience: At least 2 years of experience in the social media or digital marketing sector developing and implementing communication and promotion strategies is required.
-Strong analytical and customer service skills.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
-Computer Applications: MS Word, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, MS Power Point, MS Outlook, MS Excel
-Personal suitability: Client focus, organized, team player, initiative, accurate, judgement, effective interpersonal skills, excellent oral and written communication, flexibility
-Working conditions and physical capabilities: Fast-paced environment, work under pressure, tight deadlines, attention to detail.
-Work Setting: Restaurant
-Language: English is required.
Salary: $31.92 – $33.92 hourly, 35 hours per week.
Important Information: Flexibility in schedule is required. Work schedule: Monday to Friday, from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. It includes 60 minutes of unpaid lunchtime break and 2 healthy breaks of 15 minutes each which are paid. Flexibility on schedule is required as some days the worker will start earlier and some days will finish later depending on the business needs.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Perfect your job application with VisualCV so you can get hired faster!